The Pink Panther
  Ace

Name: The Pink Panther  
Status Level: Ace (26,270)
Total Posts: 11,393
Total Questions: 25 (2 unresolved)

Recent Messages:
Re: DVD sellers quick question please.

No. If a change of mind return, then outside the 30 day return period, if faulty then should have b...
Re: 30 Days returns - When should the buyer return the item by?

Amazon.co.uk, and many Sellers on Amazon.co.uk, offer returns for most items within 30 days of recei...
Re: Amazon.co.uk is selling my product without permission

To be clear, Amazon are selling using the same ASIN. So the product page is still mine, the item is ...
Re: Amazon.co.uk is selling my product without permission

I don't have a patent because the actual technology of the design concept already exists. So who do...
Re: Is this a recognised scam and what should I do?

In the event of an A-Z claim, you can prove delivery with tracking and signature, but can you prove ...

Recent Questions:
No More Seller Notes on New Items?

Condition notes are no longer accepted for new products 2 Feb 2017 Effective 22 February 2017, the ...
Hermes new >2kg Small Parcel Rate

Just noticed myHermes have introduced a new Small Parcel rate 0-2kg @ £2.75 (drop off). Is it likel...
Collect+ tracking looks odd

Collect+ purchased via Amazon and below is the tracking on the the order page; Time ...
Seller Poll

Just noticed this poll appeared on my seller page; Amazon is the safest way for me and my business ...
Customer Predicting Non Delivery

Just received this message on the other site from a buyer in the USA, order posted 4th February, so ...