The Pink Panther
  Ace

Name: The Pink Panther  
Status Level: Ace (24,955)
Total Posts: 10,980
Total Questions: 25 (2 unresolved)

Recent Messages:
Re: report trademark infringment

If you have your TM name registered with UK IPO office and apply to products you either own IP right...
Re: buyer saying small parts missing even though checked before shipping.

If visible in the packaging, then snap a photo of each order on a weighing scale (showing net weight...
Re: HMRC Registration - Selling Home Items

You need to register with both HMRC and Amazon as a business if you buy goods to resell for profit, ...
Re: not delivered after 2 years

received a customer's message said the car charger he bought 1 year ago cannot work, he need full r...
Re: not delivered after 2 years

I posted previously a Customer contacted me after 4.5 years to say they could not find the DVD so mu...

Recent Questions:
No More Seller Notes on New Items?

Condition notes are no longer accepted for new products 2 Feb 2017 Effective 22 February 2017, the ...
Hermes new >2kg Small Parcel Rate

Just noticed myHermes have introduced a new Small Parcel rate 0-2kg @ £2.75 (drop off). Is it likel...
Collect+ tracking looks odd

Collect+ purchased via Amazon and below is the tracking on the the order page; Time ...
Seller Poll

Just noticed this poll appeared on my seller page; Amazon is the safest way for me and my business ...
Customer Predicting Non Delivery

Just received this message on the other site from a buyer in the USA, order posted 4th February, so ...