The Pink Panther
  Ace

Name: The Pink Panther  
Status Level: Ace (26,976)
Total Posts: 11,671
Total Questions: 25 (2 unresolved)

Recent Messages:
Re: return postage

Within 30 days Amazon policy allows buyers to return for any reason, for a change of mind return (as...
Re: Money back if not satisfied

Amazon offer all buyers refunds, it's called the A-Z guarantee .....guaranteed no quibble refund wit...
Re: Return Reason - Not In Policy

Suggestions please... It's your business and your decision, if returned is it of any use to you, i...
Re: Out of Policy Returns

Discussed on another post; https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=130065&ts...
Re: Return over 30 days

The OP already has an A-Z claim.... Now they have opened an a - z as it is over 30 days and isn't f...

Recent Questions:
No More Seller Notes on New Items?

Condition notes are no longer accepted for new products 2 Feb 2017 Effective 22 February 2017, the ...
Hermes new >2kg Small Parcel Rate

Just noticed myHermes have introduced a new Small Parcel rate 0-2kg @ £2.75 (drop off). Is it likel...
Collect+ tracking looks odd

Collect+ purchased via Amazon and below is the tracking on the the order page; Time ...
Seller Poll

Just noticed this poll appeared on my seller page; Amazon is the safest way for me and my business ...
Customer Predicting Non Delivery

Just received this message on the other site from a buyer in the USA, order posted 4th February, so ...