Pashmina & Silk
  Ace

Name: Pashmina & Silk  
Status Level: Ace (4,826)
Total Posts: 2,233
Total Questions: 40

Recent Messages:
Re: Amazon survey suggesting sellers are reducing products listed

It is a huge shame that Amazon are not using their new Eureka platform to ask these open questions a...
Re: Return request from Italian customer

There is a specific partial refund option on the partial refund page for return postage concession. ...

Even FBA cant supply a pre paid return for many products. We make,an advanced pre payment as a retur...

That is not correct. You are not required by Amazon to have a return address in the domestic mark...
Re: General advice-where do we stand

Before I made any decision I would request that the customer has an obligation to return the item b...

Recent Questions:
Verification Apps

Hi Can anyone help with a list for Amazon compliant verification apps for : 1. Windows 10 2. Mac...
Return Instructions

Has anybody found a way of setting the default return instructions in the local marketplace language...
Parcel services Sellers sending from France to Europe and worldwide

I am having some difficulty in finding competitive services for depatch of small items from France m...
Parcel services Sellers sending from France to Europe and worldwide

Amazon glitch posted question twice . Edited by: Pashmina & Silk on May 11, 2017 9:11 AM
Company Details

An I right in thinking for Amazon FBA and Prime the seller's company details do not appear on the A...