Help Please Your Amazon.co.uk Seller account has been deactivated in accordance with section 3 of Amazon’s Business Solutions Agreement

Just state the facts, Your account has been suspended due to a linked account which you have no knowledge of and confirm you have only one Amazon selling account (name) and you are the sole owner of this account.

The only changes which may have triggered a link, is your relocation from (previous address) to (current address) on (date) and therefore updated your address on your a/c. You are not aware if the previous resident had a selling a/c on Amazon as they are unknown to you.

You should confirm that to the best of your knowledge you are not aware of any other Amazon accounts and cannot offer any reason why you have been linked to any other account…

Put it in your own words, but the the main points listed, they likely may ask for further info…

No idea if this will work, but it will get the ball rolling, if you wish, post your appeal and others may have some suggestions before you send it?

Thank you so much your help is very much appreciated and thank you again.

as i did not know how to start the appeal and how to go about wording it…

again thank you and when i have done it i will upload it for further advice…

Any Advice on my Appeal would be very welcome - thank you

Dear Amazon.

my account has been suspended due to a linked account which I have no knowledge of and confirm that I have only one Amazon selling account

(North East Stock***********) *Seller Account

(nor****************) *email

and I am the sole owner of this account.

The only changes which may have triggered a link, is my relocation from

*my previous address ( ************************* )

To my current address (***************************)

(around mid May 2020) but I have just recently updated my address on my a/c.

I am not aware if the previous residents had a selling a/c on Amazon as they are unknown to me.

But I can confirm that to the best of my knowledge I am not aware of any other Amazon accounts and cannot offer any reason why I have been linked to any other account…

From what I can see on my own laptop, Amazon is using browser fingerprinting.

Therefore if you or your wife have ever logged onto any website marked on an Amazon cookie by using your email using the same browser, then that will link your accounts together. Eg. If you and your partner use your email account to receive an email from Amazon and choose to download the images, then that will send data to the Amazon servers. That will link your two email addresses.

Other things you have to also consider is if someone log onto their email using your computer and that email is banned on Amazon, that will flag.

Same also is if you connect to a fixed IP address on your computer which has been connected to a banned Amazon account will give Amazon a flag.

Sadly I am guessing a bot is sifting through this data and from the number of people complaining the algorithm that brings up a flag must be very basic.

Whack through your memory and think if you have ever done a shared activity that has any association with Amazon. Ie. All Amazon marketplaces. Sellercentral. Prime video. Amazon seller app. Audible. IMDB. Goodreads. Basically all websites owned by Amazon.

I suspect that as you and your wife have separate seller accounts which sells items in the same category then Amazon has flagged the two accounts as joined and that is a no no in Amazon’s eyes.

Good luck. I hope you find the offending account.

Same thing hsppened to me last night…ive appealed but i doubt it will be sorted out😤

@North_East_Stock_Cl1 hi I have never had to do one I would include your personal email for your amazon account as well just incase something has been linked.

Same here, I closed an old account after the 90-days required period in the 1st week of March 2020 (following AMZ’s fba destroying 1/3 of my stock by error and not paying for it).

I’m still receiving AMZ spam mail and new attempt to destroy my stock (!) on the old email address every 4 to 6 weeks.

Strange : only DE and FR have me suspended, my UK ES and IT selling privileges are still ok. For now …

Time to back-up my store on Shopify.

If you live in shared accommodation (shared location and/or router/ip address) where another person currently, or in the past, traded on Amazon, that could’ve raised the alarm bells.

I think one of the issues with these threads, which come up often, is when you try and give a general example of the sort of links that can exist people just treat is a checklist and don’t think more broadly.

So are you saying you have 2 Amazon Accounts. 1 for Buying and 1 for selling?

If so, That could be your problem.
I Buy through my Selling Account, same email adress and same password

You can have a personal buyer account seperate to your business as long as at no point you have clicked sell on amazon with that personal email then another email address as an additional.

No just one account for selling and to buy if need be but i have never bought anything on amazon

I just had the same message and had my .com deactivated. Had to deal with the same issue last year and it took them months to sort it out and reactive. Super annoying hopefully it’s quicker this time. :worried:

This type of scenario is one where Amazon really should give some indication of what, where or who the link is.
What purpose does it serve to either Amazon or the suspended seller by not giving a bit more information when the seller just has not a clue as to what the possible link is ? - except extreme frustration and anxiety.

What harm would it do for Amazon to actually state the reason rather then a vague ‘…been deactivated in accordance with section 3 of Amazon’s Business Solutions Agreement. …We found that your account is related to an account that may not be used to sell on our site’.

Dear Amazon.

my account has been suspended due to a linked account which I have no knowledge of and confirm that I have only one Amazon selling account

(North East Stock C*********) *Seller Account

(northeast.sc******) *email

and I can confirm that I am the sole owner of this account.

*The only changes which may have triggered a link, is my relocation ( May 2020) from

**my previous address ( **************************** ) **

**To my current address (****************************) **

but I have just recently updated my address on my a/c.

I am not aware if the previous residents had a selling a/c on Amazon as they are unknown to me.

Apart from logging into my Amazon account via my mobile phone.

(My Mobile number is 0***********)

But I can confirm that to the best of my knowledge I am not aware of any other Amazon accounts and cannot offer any reason why I have been linked to any other account…

*My personal email if needed in any way is g********om

Kind regards

Make that two!
Our a/c was reactivated this morning after 8 weeks of suspension.
We went through hell to get it reactivated but it can be done.

I agree, this is a grievous example among many others where Amazon act as legislator, judge, jury and executioner. Individuals are caught in a web of bureaucratic and automated responses, which lack even common decency and basic respect for human beings.

There really is a need for regulation of this sector with at the least an independent appeals process

Your so wrong… You should have asked.

My guess is because it is run by bots Amazon just does not know until an intelligent person with some inititive is assigned to the task.

Their other excuse is GDPR.

+1 Here

Spoke with a supervisor from Account Health, who told me the following.

The account that caused this started with XXX - I checked my own accounts which does not have that prefix + an account that i sometimes help out with for a friend. This did not match either and was furthermore still active.

She told me to write in everything that could possibly speak my case. We have been selling on Amazon since 2016, and only operated with this account. She also told me that having a buyer account on the same mail or on another would not be the cause.

Again, it’s almost impossible to figure out what account is causing this, and how the two is found associated. Nothing else to do than writing and show you are willing to corporate figuring out what caused the issue.