user profile
Sign in
user profile

MAN & EUK inbound shipment times

by Seller_F7DEMycl4l9Op

Hi,
Is anyone else having some serious issues with time it is taking to get things inbound to MAN & EUK?
I have a shipment delivered @ EUK5 12/6 and not been touched yet but sent a shipment to LCY2 17/6 and it is already receiving.

I also have a shipment for MAN3 which has not moved from the preston UPS facility since 12/6.
Just realised I have another lot inbound to MAN2 and not enjoying the thought of a huge wait on this either as it will certainly cause me to go out of stock on a couple of SKU’s

Is anyone else having this kind of time delay on inbounds to the above? Or has anyone sucessfully had some things check in and it seems to be an iscolated issue for me?

Thanks

Tags: International expansion
156 replies
156 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_BS5lg2keRs2QO
In reply to: Seller_F7DEMycl4l9Op’s post

It’s a widespread issue.

user profile
Seller_sINj6g9FeuCHa

I have mine due to be delivered at BHX shortly, so I am a bit worried that will be facing long delays too. From what I can see everyone mentioned that lately has been a lot of delays in getting the Inbound processed at most FBA’s.

user profile
Seller_F7DEMycl4l9Op

Thank’s for the replies.
At least I am not the only one in this boat!

A little frustrating that they have just sent another one of my shipments to MAN when they seem to be having so many issues with checking in the ones they already have backlogged. Logic would dictacte they would spread around the shipments to lower loaded facilities

user profile
Seller_0msMReDTskp1Y

I think they are overloaded and my take is they offer you the MAN centres when FBA is essentially full but because of the way they have it set up, they can’t reject your shipment which would be a more honest thing to do.

If you accept an MAN shipment you’re in for at least two weeks before they will accept it from UPS and then who knows how much longer after it is finally delivered before they actually check it in.

user profile
Seller_q4qnRty2W2Gse

I’m also having long wait times to MAN 1. Very frustrating.

user profile
Seller_YiroxDIh4STAa

I’ve got one inbound to EUKA, S&L, held by UPS on Amazon’s instruction as they’re too backlogged.

user profile
Seller_0msMReDTskp1Y

I’ve now got 4 “in-transit”. Two to MME1, one to EUK5 and one to BRS1.

user profile
Seller_Sc7oW8zCO8vKL

Tommyg - has yours been booked in yet. I’ve got one there at MAN3 since 12th June and each day it updates to say it’s scheduled for delivery next day and next day it does the same.

user profile
Seller_AosJD54bRJJWc

anyone know is MAN4 (Chesterfield FBA centre) is experiencing delays?

from reading this im reluctant to send to any of the MAN centres

user profile
Seller_Sn9RWD3hxZMea

I am also experiencing long delay for MAN1

Shipment due 12/06 and still ‘in transit’ and another due 19/06 - Very frustrating as a lot of our SKU’s are now going out of stock. Our sales have slowed right down.

Go to original post