user profile
Sign in
user profile

Missed Estimated delivery date customer has had item and get a refund

by Seller_XMiPIwPjWr4wh

Hi

We have had a few A-Z Claims granted by Amazon as the EDD has been missed. Has anyone had the same issue? Items have been sent via Royal Mail tracked granted they have bene delivered late however the item shows delivered dispute this information Amazon has granted customer claim for refund and they have also kept the item. Is there anything that we can do?

Tags: Royal Mail
5 replies
5 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_NFrYpprqbfx1E
In reply to: Seller_XMiPIwPjWr4wh’s post

Think yourself lucky I had an A to Z started against me 2 days before the EDD then Amazon granted it a day later I disputed this with Amazon but yet they upheld the claim, first claim I have ever had in the 5 years of selling on Amazon and now my accounts at risk due to sales being slow as that one A to Z has pushed my Order Defect Rate from 0 to 2.78% Amazon just seems to please themselves when it suits them and considering the amount of fees they charge for the privilage what a joke, if it carries on like this its only a mater of time before I dump Amazon and consentrate more on ebay and my website…rant over lol

user profile
Seller_EJIX7rqDNQJi2
In reply to: Seller_XMiPIwPjWr4wh’s post

According to my experience, I have never lost an A-Z claim because the estimated delivery date has been missed. I had A-Z claims decided in my favour, where the order was delivered a month or 2 after the EDD. It all depends on how well you represent your case in the A-Z claim.

There is no policy on Amazon, which states that a full refund will be awarded to a buyer if the shipment was delivered after the estimated delivery date. However, there is a policy, which says that the claim will be granted with a refund to the buyer if the seller shipped the item late and then as a result the order arrived past the EDD.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post