user profile
Sign in
user profile

Selling in Europe advice - Some stock show and some not

by Seller_m6v5llsLC8zKj

Hi,
I am trying to expand my store across Europe and have signed up to Pan EU.

I have noticed some of my stock is showing as in stock even though I have not sent any stock to Europe (They are in stock in UK FBA) but other variants of the same items are not showing in stock (But are in stock in the UK)

Can anyone advise me why this is and what i need to do to get all my stock showing as in stock?

I hope the above made sense.

Tags: International expansion
25 replies
Most helpful reply
user profile
Seller_ae51e0CJoHqCX
In reply to: Seller_m6v5llsLC8zKj’s post

ok the reason I ask is that you are wanting to expand into Europe saying you feel you have saturated the UK market and yet the sales I would say a relatively low to be thinking about doing that. I would honestly concentrate more on the UK than worrying about Europe.

Many seasoned sellers me included expanded into Europe well before Brexit and since Brexit, it is almost impossible. There is very heavy compliance and emerging co compliance before you can do this especially when it comes to storing stock over there.

The title of the thread is selling in Europe advice and my advice is at the moment I wouldn’t do it. Knowing what I know now and if I had to start again, I wouldn’t embark on the journey, you get bogged down with it and will take your eye off the ball in the UK.

Jump to reply
25 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc

if some offers are appearing in EU without you sending stock, that sounds like you have also enrolled in EFN

Just to check when you say you have enrolled in Pan EU - have you registered for VAT in your target countries ?

user profile
Seller_ae51e0CJoHqCX

Am i right in assuming you think that pan-eu still includes the UK.
You cannot use Pan-eu anymore as you have to be registered in Europe in order to store goods there, that is why the stock is not showing as available If is stored in the UK it is not available to Europe only if using the EFN which are quite a difference in fee structure.

Are you a UK based seller?

user profile
Seller_VVzK5JR1bXrZQ

Hi @REGN_LTD, I also have a similar problem. I have 1 product with 16 variations listed across Europe using EFN. When my EFN got activated a few weeks ago, it all worked and all 16 shows as active in EU. However, I made some changes to my SKUs last week and now only 15 of my 16 are active and 1 is Inactive (Out of stock) in EU even though it is Active in UK. The seller support team have told me I just need to wait and eventually it will go Active again, so I will see…

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post