user profile
Sign in
user profile

Ups gone from £3.60 to £44! whats happened?

by Seller_7WLrNxqVNqkN2

We always send box via UPS when we send boxes of FBA. Now today the cost is £44??? Whats happened? It is normally about £3.60?

Tags: FBA, UPS
168 replies
168 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_BS5lg2keRs2QO
In reply to: Seller_7WLrNxqVNqkN2’s post

There are a few posts about this. Seems to be some kind of bug / glitch with the new shipment process.

user profile
Seller_zhjiy4JuMEuyF

Redo it, there seems to be an intermittent glitch today. We had one that should have been £3.63 showing up as £75. Just glad I didn’t blindly click accept! If you go back into the shipment and try again it seems ok the second time.

user profile
Seller_KD9URF5edgy6C

Hi, I am getting a quote of roughly £10 per box when usually it is less the £3 i keep trying to to recalculate, come out and go back in but still i see the inflated quote, any advice? Thanks

user profile
Seller_xkikqt2Mc85rt

normally 22 boxes cost around £80. Amazon trying to charge £622!!!

user profile
Seller_UJF8Ib5ylo8dz

THIS IS DAFT !! ours has gone from £3.60 to £51.30 its a one box shipment. Amazon needs to sort this out immediately.

user profile
Seller_B245x6YXlguH2

We accepted a couple over the weekend @ £51.30 and have just realised today. Contacted seller support and they are not budging! Our own fault as it’s past 24 hrs but it is a bug in their system.

user profile
Seller_trjbAVsSp36lR

Same has happened to me.

one 8 box shipment this morning £21.39, 8 box shipment this evening £185.54!

As usual Seller Support are useless and just sent me a copy and paste answer about how they charge without looking into the issue!

"
Hello from Amazon Selling Partner Support,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

I understand that you had questions regarding Shipping Charges.

Shipping charges are based on the dimensions and weight of the parcels or pallets, the address from which the shipment originated and the destination fulfilment centre. The estimated cost of these charges will be subject to adjustment if Amazon or the carrier determines that the actual weight or dimensions of the package are different from the weight or dimensions provided by you.

For more information I attached some help pages below.

HP: Amazon Partnered Carrier programme – overview and how to get started

Please let us know how we did.

Were you satisfied with the support provided?"

user profile
Seller_qxZGxVkxyyPQF

Happens to me but i change the weight and its fine now

user profile
Seller_bdSdLjti4IugQ

Had to leave mine for tonight… keeps coming up £58 instead of £3.63. Have tried re-calculating a million times and keep getting this crazy price.

user profile
Seller_1OwC1HreYBcn0

I’m having the same problem, I’ve tried seller support but just get an email about UPS fees subject to change, if you enter the wrong size or weight. I can’t seem to put the problem into a form of English that they understand. Has anyone got an email address or contact details for someone at Amazon that may be able to sort the problem, or at least give a satisfactory reason for the price increase. It would be cheaper for me to get a cab to and from the distribution centre and drop it off myself.

Go to original post