user profile
Sign in
user profile

UPS site borked - Can't schedule collections

by Seller_GSKkahmd7dZLZ

I noticed last week the UPS site was having difficulty going through the schedule a collection process.
This week and I can’t make it work. It fails at the part you select which UPS service to arrange. The selection of services no longer populate so can’t proceed.

I guessed perhaps a flash issue with their site. But tried 3 different computers, a tablet, mobile and a combination of 7 browsers.

Can’t see any other posts…is it only me?

Tags: Royal Mail, UPS
31 replies
31 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_amUAzjvL5uIzu
In reply to: Seller_GSKkahmd7dZLZ’s post

Use a drop off location

user profile
Seller_xDtaDZ1Iek9Fq

I have had 2 schedule collection this week without any issue at all. Try call them for a pick up if all failed.

user profile
Seller_GSKkahmd7dZLZ

I really don’t feel that special that it’s only me having this issue

Can someone compare the URL they use to arrange a collection?

Mine is
https://wwwapps.ups.com/pickup/request?loc=en_GB

user profile
Seller_GSKkahmd7dZLZ

Got somewhere!

It seems to no longer like our business address. Just trying alternative ways to bypass it now.

user profile
Seller_IrrT3qqjFRDov

I see other people have replied to this, but i did have a problem with UPS booking a couple of months ago. I didnt use to have to do this but I now have to copy and paste the tracking number into the first box that comes up when you open the schedule a collection screen.
So when i have completed generating a shipment in Amazon i use the tracking number generated to do this. UPS then accept that this is a pre paid collection and lets me proceed.

Not sure this will help you, but if it does…

user profile
Seller_udAb3JRlT5PKX

We contacted UPS about this issue before. They told us to try different browsers. Since then every time we need to book in a collection we try all the browsers on our computers and usualy one of them works. Also try to delete your history and cookies on your browser. Good luck!

user profile
Seller_GSKkahmd7dZLZ

Yeah…not browser issue in my case. As I mentioned I been through all that, browsers, machines etc.
Definitely a UPS sticky error in my case.

I can work around it at last, but still looking to get it fixed properly. Not sure why it started to begin with.

user profile
Seller_0lQP368tpx7Wc

I scheduled 5 collections last month and they never turned up for 3 of them till the next day. The trouble is they are cheaper than most.

user profile
Seller_77Uk9Su5tPlsU

I have exactly the same issue. Very disappointed, UPS are a multinational company and they can’t even get a form to work on all browsers, This is bread and butter stuff. Very frustrating.

user profile
Seller_77Uk9Su5tPlsU

I gave up on the form an just rang and ordered the collection. Usually I get my forwarder to send but thought I’d try UPS as it is a smaller delivery. Don’t think I’ll bother again

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post