user profile
Sign in
user profile

US Handmade Seller - Can I Sell in UK?

by Seller_TNN2PyK50Uizk

Hi I am located in Australia and have a USA Handmade account.

I have a UK seller account too but I don’t think it is a Handmade UK account as the settings look different to my USA one

My question is does my USA Handmade account count so I can ‘extend’ to UK or do I need to reapply to be a UK handmade seller?

Tags: International expansion
7 replies
7 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_hC0hNVDuILaKO
In reply to: Seller_TNN2PyK50Uizk’s post

You will need to apply separately.

user profile
Seller_2qCfAPbXPAZn2

Hello TheFlamingGalah

Lydia here from UK Handmade Seller Support.
The good news is that if you already sell/have been approved with Handmade US then you are eligible to list your handmade products on Amazon EU (includes UK, FR, DE, IT, ES)
It is important to note however, tht some sub categories have yet to launch on EU e.g. beauty.
You can use the following link from within your US account to get you started:
https://sellercentral.amazon.com/handmade/registration/sell-in-other-region/eu?

Amazon EU will follow closely along the lines of that which has been launched in the US and new sub categories and feature stores being rolled out in the near future.

If you have any issue with the use of the above link, contact Seller Support UK through your UK seller central and we can arrange to have the handmade features manually added to your account:
You can contact seller support through your seller central > help > contact us link:
https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/cu/contact-us?encoding=UTF8&ref=ag_contactus_shel_xx

user profile
Seller_ZPKc4bRe3ezcv

hi there, i’m going the other way, i’m registered in the uk to sell handmade, I’m also a member of amazon usa, do i need to apply again for use or is there a quicker way?

thanks!

user profile
Seller_TNN2PyK50Uizk

Amazon called me … I’m all set up and listed my first item… Thanks everyone for your help

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post