This article applies to selling in: United Kingdom
The content below is for guidance only. Amazon reserves the right to remove any listing it considers to be inappropriate for sale for any reason.
Examples of Permitted Listings
Reminder: All listings and products must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Sellers who offer products such as batteries or tyres, may be subject to additional obligations which may include offering a “take back” solution allowing customers to return used goods for safe disposal.
- Road safety equipment, including high visibility jackets and warning triangles
- New automotive spare parts
- Motor oil and lubricants (may have additional hazmat restrictions)
- Fuel cans (they can only be marked as usable for petrol if they comply with the requirements set out in the UK Petroleum (Consolidation) Regulations 2014 referred to below
Examples of Prohibited Listings
- Vehicles, both new and used
- Used automotive spare parts
- Car appliances parts that lack the necessary ECE certifications
- Vehicle airbag inflators and airbag components
- Vehicle seatbelts and seatbelt components
- Seat belt alarm cancellers
Note: Sellers who list prohibited items can have their selling permissions removed, either temporarily or permanently.
Supplying Vehicle Number Plates
If you supply number plates to customers in the UK, you may be subject to additional UK legal requirements. For more information, please see guidance from the UK Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (‘DVLA’) here:
Related Amazon Help Pages
Additional Useful Information
Sign in to use the tool and get personalised help (desktop browser required).