This article applies to selling in: United Kingdom
Fulfilment by Amazon cannot process the following (or similar) products
Before you continue, make sure you are not sending unsuitable products.
Fulfilment by Amazon cannot process the following (or similar) products. Please do not send the following items:
- Any tobacco product
- Alcoholic beverages
- Guns, gun parts, gun, mace, and black powder and other types of ammunition
- Any device, drug, dietary supplement that requires a prescription
- Any product prohibited by the Food Standards Agency
- Region 1 DVDs
- Gift cards, gift certificates and other stored-value instruments
- Extremely large products or products weighing more than 30kg
- Any product not packaged for direct-to-consumer fulfillment
- Any item with expiration dates (perishable)
- Any plant or live animal
- Any food or beverage item that's temperature sensitive
- Any regulated hazardous material item
- Any controlled substance
- Any adornment or ornament intended to be worn on the body in excess of £500
We will not be able to return certain restricted products to the sender and will be required to destroy these items at the seller's (sender's) expense.
Sign in to use the tool and get personalised help (desktop browser required).