Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_b0OiMyhqZnwKC

After I Upgraded My Account To A Professional Account, My Account Became Deactivated.

My account has been inactive for more than 2 months and no matter what document I upload, I cannot pass the verification process.

I am not allowed to open a case or call me through my account right now. That's why I can't get any help from anyone on Amazon.

I live in Turkey and I have a company based in the UK. I opened my Amazon account with this company information.

My account was open for 7-8 months but I had no listings.

I prepared my items and was about to start listing them.

During this 7-8 month period, my account was an individual account. Since I have reached the stage of sending my products, I wanted to turn my account into a professional account.

Afterwards, my account suddenly became deactivated and I was requested for a utility bill or business license. (You can see the image of the incoming e-mail attached.)

imgI submitted utility bills multiple times, following all of Amazon's instructions on how to upload the document.

Since I live in Turkey, I submitted the utility bills for my Turkey address. Unfortunately, I always received the answer that the documents were not enough. (You can see it in the image.)

[Moderator Edit: removed personal information]I uploaded my company documents obtained by Companies House and they were also rejected.

I cannot check whether there is a typo regarding my address in Turkey because Amazon does not allow me to see the address I entered in my account. (You can see it in the image.).

[Moderator Edit: removed personal information]Since I can't contact Amazon, I don't even know the answer to this question. Should I provide a utility bill for my residence address or my business address?

As I said, I do not live in the UK, so it is not possible for me to obtain a utility bill from there. There should be other additional documents that can be provided instead of the utility bill on this issue.

Another problem is that there is a word called "CUSTOMISE4ALL" in the part of my business address, but there is no such word in my business address. I don't know if this word appearing there is a systematic error or a spelling mistake I made before.

[Moderator Edit: removed personal information]Since my account is limited, I cannot delete this wrong word from there or contact an official to correct this mistake.

Unfortunately, I don't know what to do right now and I'm really worn out. I would be very happy if Amazon officials reading this could contact me regarding the solution to my problem.

Many thanks in advance to those who try to help.

[Moderator Edit: removed personal information]

18 replies
Tags:Deactivated, Seller Support, Suspended
18 replies
user profile
Seller_MT8rt0A2OpbCx

I would imagine your U.K. address is a virtual office, probably with many other companies registered there. It seems this is not acceptable for Amazon, or HMRC.

Essentially, you need to make Amazon aware you are a NETP, based in Turkey and Amazon will deduct VAT from your sales to U.K. customers and pay that to HMRC

user profile
Seller_b0OiMyhqZnwKC

Hello @Seller_VJ4XoAkjDpjPH, @Ash_AMZ, @Spencer_Amazon, @Seller_yk3kzHpjMMa4B, @Seller_pKdF0dnvoraDu,

I request your support regarding this issue.

Thank you in advance

user profile
Seller_RlZVPg3d6ZUGP

Are your credit card and bank account in the company name?

user profile
Ezra_Amazon

Hey @KILIM_THE_BLANKS,

What was the last thing you did with Amazon about your account deactivation? Is there a case number?

Thanks, Ezra

user profile
Seller_b0OiMyhqZnwKC

@Seller_VJ4XoAkjDpjPH , @Ash_AMZ , @Spencer_Amazon , @Seller_yk3kzHpjMMa4B , @Seller_pKdF0dnvoraDu , @Ezra_Amazon @Sarah_Amzn

Hey Guys!

My problem still continues.

I need your support.

user profile
Seller_b0OiMyhqZnwKC

@Seller_VJ4XoAkjDpjPH , @Ash_AMZ , @Spencer_Amazon , @Seller_yk3kzHpjMMa4B , @Seller_pKdF0dnvoraDu , @Ezra_Amazon @Sarah_Amzn @Winston_Amazon

Hello!

Someone can help me please ?

user profile
Seller_b0OiMyhqZnwKC

@Seller_VJ4XoAkjDpjPH , @Ash_AMZ , @Spencer_Amazon , @Seller_yk3kzHpjMMa4B , @Seller_pKdF0dnvoraDu , @Ezra_Amazon @Sarah_Amzn @Winston_Amazon

Why doesn't anyone help us? Isn't your job to help sellers?

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_b0OiMyhqZnwKC

After I Upgraded My Account To A Professional Account, My Account Became Deactivated.

My account has been inactive for more than 2 months and no matter what document I upload, I cannot pass the verification process.

I am not allowed to open a case or call me through my account right now. That's why I can't get any help from anyone on Amazon.

I live in Turkey and I have a company based in the UK. I opened my Amazon account with this company information.

During this 7-8 month period, my account was an individual account. Since I have reached the stage of sending my products, I wanted to turn my account into a professional account.

Afterwards, my account suddenly became deactivated and I was requested for a utility bill or business license. (You can see the image of the incoming e-mail attached.)

imgI submitted utility bills multiple times, following all of Amazon's instructions on how to upload the document.

Since I live in Turkey, I submitted the utility bills for my Turkey address. Unfortunately, I always received the answer that the documents were not enough. (You can see it in the image.)

[Moderator Edit: removed personal information]I uploaded my company documents obtained by Companies House and they were also rejected.

I cannot check whether there is a typo regarding my address in Turkey because Amazon does not allow me to see the address I entered in my account. (You can see it in the image.).

[Moderator Edit: removed personal information]Since I can't contact Amazon, I don't even know the answer to this question. Should I provide a utility bill for my residence address or my business address?

As I said, I do not live in the UK, so it is not possible for me to obtain a utility bill from there. There should be other additional documents that can be provided instead of the utility bill on this issue.

Another problem is that there is a word called "CUSTOMISE4ALL" in the part of my business address, but there is no such word in my business address. I don't know if this word appearing there is a systematic error or a spelling mistake I made before.

[Moderator Edit: removed personal information]Since my account is limited, I cannot delete this wrong word from there or contact an official to correct this mistake.

Unfortunately, I don't know what to do right now and I'm really worn out. I would be very happy if Amazon officials reading this could contact me regarding the solution to my problem.

18 replies
user profile

by Seller_b0OiMyhqZnwKC

18 replies
18 replies
18 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_MT8rt0A2OpbCx

I would imagine your U.K. address is a virtual office, probably with many other companies registered there. It seems this is not acceptable for Amazon, or HMRC.

Essentially, you need to make Amazon aware you are a NETP, based in Turkey and Amazon will deduct VAT from your sales to U.K. customers and pay that to HMRC

user profile
Seller_b0OiMyhqZnwKC

Hello @Seller_VJ4XoAkjDpjPH, @Ash_AMZ, @Spencer_Amazon, @Seller_yk3kzHpjMMa4B, @Seller_pKdF0dnvoraDu,

Thank you in advance

user profile
Seller_RlZVPg3d6ZUGP

user profile
Ezra_Amazon

Hey @KILIM_THE_BLANKS,

What was the last thing you did with Amazon about your account deactivation? Is there a case number?

Thanks, Ezra

user profile
Seller_b0OiMyhqZnwKC

@Seller_VJ4XoAkjDpjPH , @Ash_AMZ , @Spencer_Amazon , @Seller_yk3kzHpjMMa4B , @Seller_pKdF0dnvoraDu , @Ezra_Amazon @Sarah_Amzn

Hey Guys!

I need your support.

user profile
Seller_b0OiMyhqZnwKC

Hello!

user profile
Seller_b0OiMyhqZnwKC

user profile
Seller_MT8rt0A2OpbCx

user profile
Seller_MT8rt0A2OpbCx

user profile
Seller_b0OiMyhqZnwKC

Thank you in advance

user profile
Seller_b0OiMyhqZnwKC

Thank you in advance

user profile
Seller_RlZVPg3d6ZUGP

user profile
Seller_RlZVPg3d6ZUGP

user profile
Ezra_Amazon

Hey @KILIM_THE_BLANKS,

Thanks, Ezra

user profile
Ezra_Amazon

Hey @KILIM_THE_BLANKS,

Thanks, Ezra

user profile
Seller_b0OiMyhqZnwKC

Hey Guys!

I need your support.

user profile
Seller_b0OiMyhqZnwKC

Hey Guys!

I need your support.

user profile
Seller_b0OiMyhqZnwKC

Hello!

user profile
Seller_b0OiMyhqZnwKC

Hello!

user profile
Seller_b0OiMyhqZnwKC

user profile
Seller_b0OiMyhqZnwKC