user profile
Sign in
user profile

Order Cancellation

by Seller_hRO7UAJDvJDwK

Hello.

I had a few orders yesterday - I went to unshipped and bought the shipping. 10 minutes later I went to shipped to check my parcels that were due for delivery and one of the orders I had shipped was marked as Cancelled By Customer ordered in error.

Not being able to see a cancel order option, I refunded the shipping label and then refunded the customer.

I am not stuck with the item in unshipped and now late shipment! Going around in circles with seller support, who have told me to confirm shipment and ask the customer to reuse it or initiate a return?

Seller Support advised me I will have to make do with the late shipment on my account, and it will go away aft a period of time.

Don't suppose anyone else know what to do or if mods can help?

@Maja_Amazon , @Winston_Amazon , @Julia_Amazon case 9885353162 and 9888664272

Andrew

Tags: Refunds
7 replies
7 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_hOZNPw7G8FIjl
In reply to: Seller_hRO7UAJDvJDwK’s post

This doesn't make sense to me.

If you bought shipping through Amazon, the system automatically marks the order as dispatched as soon as you buy the shipping - so the order cannot possibly be classed or showing as "late dispatched".

Secondly when the order is marked as dispatched (when you bought the shipping) there is no cancel order option, the only option is to refund, as you did.

After going through the above process, the order cannot now be showing as unshipped. So there is something that does not add up here.

user profile
Seller_TvXyOEvIHoN9h
In reply to: Seller_hRO7UAJDvJDwK’s post

We are a Prime seller so use the buy shipping function. This has happened to us a few times where the order just sits there.

What we were advised to do was to manually 'Confirm Shipment' and just choose any courier and then type in a dummy reference. If this then detriments our metrics then i was told i could log a support call and they would make sure this was taken out of the equation. To be honest it has barely interfered with our metrics, so on the rare occasion we find this situation we know we don't have to worry about it.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post