user profile
Sign in
user profile

New to Amazon as a seller

by Seller_vjsUYru4Q2G7u

Hello,

I am new to Amazon, Just opened my account today. I am thinking about launching a small business for PC and Phone accessories? I would like to receive some advise on how to launch my business? What steps I will need to take? will highly appreciate your advise!

Best regards

Nizamuddin

Tags: Amazon business
7 replies
7 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_ZVAz3d5lZuGid
In reply to: Seller_vjsUYru4Q2G7u’s post

Well, first of all, if you only signed up today then be prepared for a wait whilst your account is fully verified, especially as you are a Ltd company. Presumably you have registered with CH as Ltd and fully understand all the responsibilities of being a limited company ?

My other point would be, I hope you realise how saturated that market is on Amazon - you will be competing with probably thousands of other sellers of the same type of items.

My advice would be to thoroughly read and watch Amazon's 'Seller University' before you do anything else - selling on Amazon has many quite complex policies and requirements which will need to know about and understand. As for launching your business - thorough research !

user profile
Seller_o8KAZFTZhCK84

Best advice would be to read Seller University thoroughly, have a look through Seller Forum for all the issues/potential scams so you are aware of them and can protect yourself against them, then research thoroughly the products you are planning to sell before investing lots of money in a competitive category.

user profile
Seller_EkGoiphKgUnUI

I hope you already have E-Commerce experience on a more simple platform, such as Ebay. If you literally started up a company without having much of a clue on what you're actually doing, you're way behind on the learning curve.

Study the Seller University, as well as the many youtube vids about E-Commerse, specifically Amazon and Ebay. And if you don't already have an Ebay account, get one set up as you're going to need it for liquidating the mountains of returned products....

user profile
Seller_tx93U2wLYO1b7

You’ve just crossed over into… the Twilight Zone . Leave all logic behind, get ready to be scammed by customers, totally ignored by seller support and frustrated by policy's that even Amazon don't understand or even follow either. Good luck .......

user profile
Seller_Qn51mL3EVwgia

Best advice is do not sell on amazon, you would be entering into an already highly competitive area, categories with extremely high fees and items that will get you lots of scammers trying to buy (which amazon will always side with no matter what evidence you have)

user profile
Seller_soBD2wwhsVOww

Find something else to sell!

user profile
Seller_lnQKaZJGTX769

HI,

selling on amazon is not an enjoyable experience any more. Too many rules. very customer oriented. does seem to take a while to get issues sorted.

good Luck

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post