user profile
Sign in
user profile

Amazon wont pay me - No payment given since March 2024,

by Seller_Ncpz3f54xAeWu

Hi

I received the below email in regards to not receiving my disbursments since March 2024.

Amazon will not give me my money after weeks and weeks of chasing/verifying deposit methods/calling the support line/opening cases.

Please could someone help?

I have used 2 different cards to verify to see if any of those would stop them from sending the same email but no luck ( cards are both in the same name that matches the account)

Pending transactions have been taken from my account from amazon which have not yet been put back into my account.

I have assigned to the correct marketplaces.

My deposit method also shows as Verified.

Email below what I received.

You must verify the ownership on one or more of your deposit methods in order to continue to receive disbursements.

Please sign in to your Seller Central account to begin your deposit method verification

Tags: Bank account, Billing, Credit card, Payments, Verification
11 replies
11 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_Ncpz3f54xAeWu
In reply to: Seller_Ncpz3f54xAeWu’s post

Funds have also been stuck in account level reserve since March.

I have also looked at the account level reserve reasons and none are which apply to me.

@Winston_Amazon@Ezra_Amazon@Sarah_Amzn@Simon_Amazon

user profile
Sarah_Amzn

Hello @Seller_Ncpz3f54xAeWu,

I'll check with the partner team and come back to you as soon as I have an update.

Kind regards,

Sarah.

user profile
Seller_0ujDo2icJlVGS

if your card is valid and registered to the business and business address than you should not have a problem. You must be doing something wrong. 1-) Check if your card is not expired. 2-) card should belong to the business or a person who owns the amazon store. 3-) Card should be registered to the same business address. As amazon asked you deposit method meaning you are doing something wrong there found out what its is . if not call amazon and talk to someone to guide you.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post