Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_XxRuQFRxEzWiH

Amazon removed us from our own listing, made the listing inactive and placed the inventory into 'Stranded'

We have a listing that we created and own the brand registry for.

This is one of our top selling listings that we have been selling on for nearly 2 years:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0C6FLWXQL?ref=myi_title_dp

We made a slight change to the title today and Amazon immediately marked the listing as inactive and all of our inventory as stranded.

When we try to 'fix listing issue' we are told the following:

'Request selling approval for policy compliance

Reason: Product requires approval to sell.'

Which is clearly not correct as we own the listing and do not require any approval to sell.

When we do try to try to 'request to sell' we are told '

'We are not accepting applications to sell:

Other product(s)'

Our small business is now losing money every day this listing is inactive. Any help is massively appreciated in this stressful time.

Thank you,

13 replies
Tags:Listing deactivated
13 replies
user profile
Seller_XxRuQFRxEzWiH

It has now been 24 hours since our listing is down.

Amazon support consistently tell us that there is no problem with the listing.

Can someone please help?

@Julia_Amzn

user profile
Seller_9142Dj5WApWFI

Is your seller account email different from the one you used years ago to register the brand? I had to approve myself with a letter of authorisation.

user profile
Seller_RguKGMHvWFmo3

Amazon seem to be messing around with alot of peoples listings, mine included and then refuse to help sort.

managingdirector@amazon.co.uk is probably your best bet

user profile
Seller_w2VkRP43C7TdG

Same thing is happening with one of our best selling products all items are handmade by ourselves and really getting sick and tired of having to jump through the Amazon hoops to get it sorted as no one seems to know whats going on??!

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_XxRuQFRxEzWiH

Amazon removed us from our own listing, made the listing inactive and placed the inventory into 'Stranded'

This is one of our top selling listings that we have been selling on for nearly 2 years:

We made a slight change to the title today and Amazon immediately marked the listing as inactive and all of our inventory as stranded.

Which is clearly not correct as we own the listing and do not require any approval to sell.

Other product(s)'

Our small business is now losing money every day this listing is inactive. Any help is massively appreciated in this stressful time.

Thank you,

13 replies
user profile

by Seller_XxRuQFRxEzWiH

Other product(s)'

Thank you,

13 replies
13 replies
13 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_XxRuQFRxEzWiH

Can someone please help?

@Julia_Amzn

user profile
Seller_9142Dj5WApWFI

Is your seller account email different from the one you used years ago to register the brand? I had to approve myself with a letter of authorisation.

user profile
Seller_RguKGMHvWFmo3

Amazon seem to be messing around with alot of peoples listings, mine included and then refuse to help sort.

user profile
Seller_w2VkRP43C7TdG

Same thing is happening with one of our best selling products all items are handmade by ourselves and really getting sick and tired of having to jump through the Amazon hoops to get it sorted as no one seems to know whats going on??!

user profile
Seller_XxRuQFRxEzWiH

Can someone please help?

@Julia_Amzn

user profile
Seller_XxRuQFRxEzWiH

Can someone please help?

@Julia_Amzn

user profile
Seller_9142Dj5WApWFI

user profile
Seller_9142Dj5WApWFI

user profile
Seller_RguKGMHvWFmo3

user profile
Seller_RguKGMHvWFmo3

user profile
Seller_w2VkRP43C7TdG

user profile
Seller_w2VkRP43C7TdG