user profile
Sign in
user profile

Premium shipping options removed

by Seller_32MphwRt4pURK

Hi,

We use One day and second day shipping method and understand to use these you must meet the following requirements

- Valid tracking rate: 100% for Premium Delivery orders-

On-time delivery rate: Greater than or equal to 97% for Premium Delivery orders.

- Seller-initiated cancellation rate: Less than 0.5% for Premium Delivery orders.

Our valid tracking rate and on time delivery are both 100% , our Pre-fulfilment Cancel Rate is 0.29% ,with the following Seller-cancelled orders: 1 Total orders: 342

I have been informed by Seller central to "send your Plan of Actions by responding to the performance notification in your Account Health dashboard with a detailed Action that includes a root cause analysis of the performance issues and a plan to address these issues within a defined time period" but I have not received this notification. Just wondering if anyone knows who to contact to get this sorted as we do miss out on quite a few sales.

Thanks

Tags: Account Health, Seller Support
4 replies
4 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Ezra_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_32MphwRt4pURK’s post

Hello @Seller_32MphwRt4pURK,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I see you mentioned not receiving the notification. Could you kindly check your Shipping Settings page, specifically the General Shipping Settings, to confirm if Seller Fulfilled Prime is active or in trial?

Regards, Ezra

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post