user profile
Sign in
user profile

feedback removal

by Seller_a27R0qd7Z7U5K

hi is there anyone who can helpus with a this situation so we get multiple bad feedback from people who purchase something from us with out reading what they have purchased i have 1 person who ordered 50 x a product and was delivered 50 x the product but then leave bad feedback saying they ordered 100 x but they clearly have not i appeal this in a case log send the order details that clearly shows they have ordered 50 x but amazon still does not remove this feedback and we have multiple bad feedbacks about a customer ordering 1x of a product they recive it and leave badfeedback saying rip of i thought this was more than 1 item where the listing and order clearly states 1x

this is a constant battle we have every single month and we lose our feature offers because our ODR gets affected with bad feedback that is not true but amazon just instantly rejects our request this needs to change

Tags: Account Health, Account users, Seller Support
4 replies
4 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_76AUwmqvSyRIM
In reply to: Seller_a27R0qd7Z7U5K’s post

If it is a constant battle, then maybe there is something on your listings (title, description and images) that may be confusing customers.

If you post an ASIN, other sellers may comment on the listing.

user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh
In reply to: Seller_a27R0qd7Z7U5K’s post

Would agree with the above @Seller_a27R0qd7Z7U5K if it keeps happening - there is likely a reason for it. Sometimes its not clear on listings what you are getting. Instances occur where the primary photo shows a multipack, even though 1 item is sent out, or vice versa.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post