user profile
Sign in
user profile

Help On Varification & KYC

by Seller_eTdqLVqmYNINB

Hi All,

Looking for some help & guidance please.

I have recently been having to complete some confusing for me verification / KYC information and after it dragging on for about A month with my money stuck in Amazon they have now turned around and told me my bank account name must match my business name on Amazon. Great as I put in A business name as you would but only use A personal bank account!

Is it going to be quicker / easier for me to open A business bank account or can I change the business name in Amazon but still show the original business name on my listing etc for the customer.

Just A note to Amazon if they are listening I have reached out for assistance & guidance several times to check if I have done things correctly or if I need to submit anything else along this process and here we are A month later still no further forward!

Thanks

Mike.

Tags: Bank account, Verification
1 reply
1 reply
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_ZVAz3d5lZuGid
In reply to: Seller_eTdqLVqmYNINB’s post

My advice would always be to have a business bank account as when you come to do your accounts for HMRC you do not have to go through the laborious task of separating your personal transactions from business ones.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post