user profile
Sign in
user profile

Amazon Support: "Your account is not eligible for BuyBox"

by Seller_LK2FhmX0Cvw9s

Hello,

I really need your urgent help/advice guys.

First of all, I'm not a new seller. I've been selling since September last year, I've achieved month on month steady growth on the UK marketplace. I currently have over 700+ active SKUs.

However, overnight, without any warning or notification, since 16 June, I have had a significant issue with my Amazon account: I have lost the BuyBox/Featured Offer for ALL of my listings.

As a result, in the last few days my daily sales have dropped from around £1000 to almost zero. In addition, my "Featured Offer %" has dropped to 0%. Btw, my account health is currently 248.

I opened several tickets without success, but chatted with Amazon Support who confirmed: "As of the moment your ACCOUNT is not eligible for BuyBox".

However, as to the reason why this happened and what I needed to do to get it resolved, I was told nothing but to wait. The problem is that I am losing money every day by not being able to sell anything, but I have to cover the costs of my business and order new products.

I cannot name here a specific ASIN, because this issue affects ALL of my SKUs (700+ listings), and given that it appears to be an Amazon-side problem. Therefore I am requesting your urgent assistance.

I have already emailed the Managing Director about this, but have not yet received a reply.

Can I somehow reach the team responsible to check my account and restore the Featured Offers in my account as soon as possible?

Thank you for your prompt attention to this urgent matter.

Thank you!

Regards

Tags: Account Health
25 replies
25 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_76AUwmqvSyRIM
In reply to: Seller_LK2FhmX0Cvw9s’s post

Does your account health page give you any clues about this?

user profile
Seller_fQ15jaGCZ7ddc

Hi

Facing same situation since 01 June. Go to settings and check Account Info. If there amazon have put you in Information Verification and limited access to selling services.

After putting me to limited access, on 3rd June amazon asked me to update latest utility bill which I submitted and after few follow ups on ''seller-verification team email'' on 11 June amazon removed limited access and my Featured Offer Eligibility restored to Yes. Started receiving order as usual.

Thank again after one day on 13 June, amazon again put my account to limited selling services. And till date its limited with zero sales.

Thanks

user profile
Seller_LK2FhmX0Cvw9s

Update:

I received a reply from the ManagingDirector email address:

"Upon analysing your request regarding the featured offer, I was able to determine that at the moment are present different delivery channels in the internal Amazon system for your account. This is usually caused by either entering a quantity for a FBA listing, or updating an offer multiple times from FBA to FBA, or vice versa. And could be the reason why some of your offers lost the buy box.

Unfortunately, we can't update this attribute for you directly. Therefore, you would need to update the listing information so that the shipping channel is updated correctly. To do this, you have two alternatives:

1. Delete the listing, wait 24 hours before you can use the same SKU again, and re-create the listing as Fulfilment by Amazon.

2. Update using inventory file templates to update the Fulfillment-Channel or FulfillmentCenterID attribute. To do this, you can use the Price and Quantity file or an inventory file to update the shipping channel attribute. The column you want to update is “Fulfillment Channel” or “FulfillmentCenterID” and must include the following: AMAZON_EU."

Although I didn't check the first option (deleting SKUs), but checked the second and all my products have AMAZON_EU in the "FulfillmentCenterID" column, so I still don't think this is the problem. So I sent them another email and I'm waiting again...

Moreover, according to the repricer, 156 of my 734 active products are "Matching Buy Box", but only 1 of them wins the BuyBox for days.

So it's pretty clear to me that for some reason Amazon has made me ineligible (or more ineligible than before) to win the BuyBox.

user profile
Seller_tRuvBEHDedp4q

user profile
Seller_LK2FhmX0Cvw9s
Show post
I have 1 "Product Authenticity Customer Complaints" in my Account Health, for which for some reason the invoice is not accepted by Amazon, even though the Wholesaler has already confirmed that the product is authentic

I have recently been having the same issue as you describe in this quoted part

Although when you are asked to provide invoice it initially says must show at least 10 units - Amazon actually require last 365 days of invoices where the quantity purchased from supplier must be greater than quantity sold on Amazon.

Amazon just kept telling me they were unable to verify my supplier. They even asked for my supplier suppliers details at one point. After a lot of back and forth they eventually said they actually required last 365 days invoices. Even after I found this out I still had trouble as Amazon kept saying I had sold more that I had bought. This was caused by 2 problems:

1. Providing invoices of last 365 days - if you sold items 365 days ago you need invoices from before 365 days ago (after all you cannot sell something you not bought in)

2. Amazon look at orders made NOT sales. Goto Inventory, change drop down to ASIN, enter ASIN into search box, change filter to 365 days and it will tell you total orders. But orders made are not the same as sales. If you have had items returned/refunded and then were able to re-sell then your orders will be higher than actual sales.

When I included invoices from month before 365 days ago and subtracted refunded orders from total orders the quantities I had bought in matched the sales. I wrote it all out in a document (with actual figures) and attached it to appeals and they did then capitulate and accept the invoices as proof.

Something you may want to try.

user profile
Seller_uIrKv4gqd1fDo

I can help you solve it

user profile
Seller_LK2FhmX0Cvw9s

SOLVED!

After 10 days of calling and opening tickets, we finally managed to get Amazon to take a good look at our account and received the following message:

"I am happy to inform you that, after a careful investigation by our technical department, which found an anomaly in your account that caused a lack of eligibility, reducing the percentage for buybox your products, this anomaly has been removed."

Sales are back on track.

Unfortunately, we still do not know what caused the problem, but we have suffered significant financial damage due to the 10 days of significantly reduced sales...

Anyone who experiences something like this, don't give up, keep contacting Support, several times a day if you have to.

Thanks for everyone, have a great day!

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post