user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Ka_Amazon

Update on reduced referral fee for low-price Clothing and Accessories

Dear Sellers,

Following the May 15 updates to referral fees for Clothing and Accessories priced below £15 in the UK, below €15 in Germany, France, Italy, Spain, the Netherlands, and Belgium, below PLN 65 in Poland, and below SEK 175 in Sweden, we have identified that some products may have been incorrectly charged a referral fee of 15% instead of the revised rate of 8% due to a technical problem.

We are actively investigating, and we will process the overcharged fee reimbursement for the impacted sales as soon as possible. If you were impacted by this issue, we will notify you via email once reimbursements have been processed.

To confirm whether your products were impacted, go to Revenue Calculator on Seller Central.

We appreciate your patience, and we thank you for your understanding.

Best regards, Ka

3 replies
Tags:News and announcements
3 replies
user profile
Seller_ZQyopdiwkUHOZ
In reply to: Ka_Amazon’s post

Will reimbursements be made automatically, without the need for sellers input?

user profile
Seller_4mvpF14wacAyg

Hello,

How long does the reduce referral fee last for?

Thanks.

user profile
Seller_ae51e0CJoHqCX

Good luck with getting any overcharges being reimbursed, I have been chasing overcharges as my products were wrongly categorised as jewellery and paying a whopping 20.4 percent.

I have been sending reports since December last year and it is still waiting on them coming back.

Please note, no overcharges will be automatically reimbursed, you will have to contact seller support and seller support will ask you to fill in a spreadsheet.

The spreadsheet will involve you going into each and every transaction asking you to input the referral fee charged, how much should have been charged and then the difference along with the individual order number.

You cannot do them in bulk so if you have a lot of low value items meaning you are making a a claim back for say 15p per item but you have lots of them, you will spend an eternity going through them for little benefit.

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Ka_Amazon

Dear Sellers,

Following the May 15 updates to referral fees for Clothing and Accessories priced below £15 in the UK, below €15 in Germany, France, Italy, Spain, the Netherlands, and Belgium, below PLN 65 in Poland, and below SEK 175 in Sweden, we have identified that some products may have been incorrectly charged a referral fee of 15% instead of the revised rate of 8% due to a technical problem.

We are actively investigating, and we will process the overcharged fee reimbursement for the impacted sales as soon as possible. If you were impacted by this issue, we will notify you via email once reimbursements have been processed.

To confirm whether your products were impacted, go to Revenue Calculator on Seller Central.

Best regards, Ka

3 replies
user profile

by Ka_Amazon

Dear Sellers,

Best regards, Ka

3 replies
3 replies
3 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_ZQyopdiwkUHOZ

user profile
Seller_4mvpF14wacAyg

Hello,

Thanks.

user profile
Seller_ae51e0CJoHqCX

Good luck with getting any overcharges being reimbursed, I have been chasing overcharges as my products were wrongly categorised as jewellery and paying a whopping 20.4 percent.

I have been sending reports since December last year and it is still waiting on them coming back.

Please note, no overcharges will be automatically reimbursed, you will have to contact seller support and seller support will ask you to fill in a spreadsheet.

The spreadsheet will involve you going into each and every transaction asking you to input the referral fee charged, how much should have been charged and then the difference along with the individual order number.

You cannot do them in bulk so if you have a lot of low value items meaning you are making a a claim back for say 15p per item but you have lots of them, you will spend an eternity going through them for little benefit.

user profile
Seller_ZQyopdiwkUHOZ

user profile
Seller_ZQyopdiwkUHOZ

user profile
Seller_4mvpF14wacAyg

Hello,

Thanks.

user profile
Seller_4mvpF14wacAyg

Hello,

Thanks.

user profile
Seller_ae51e0CJoHqCX

user profile
Seller_ae51e0CJoHqCX