user profile
Sign in
user profile

How to remove other marketplaces and only keep UK?

by Seller_0gjnC7YN934gd

I didn’t intended to sell on the other marketplace, I’ve done only in UK and now without even selling any products amazon is asking me to pay £800 for other marketplaces. Kindly help as I’ve only sold in UK and other marketplaces is not my interest.

Tags: International expansion
32 replies
32 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_BS5lg2keRs2QO
In reply to: Seller_0gjnC7YN934gd’s post

Do you mean marketplaces outside of the EU? And what exactly are they asking £800 for? Did you register for VAT services about a year ago?

user profile
Seller_NoMNQDGnEW5Bx

Yes if the phone numbers have been the same on both, were you a verified user of their amazon account or just an employee?

user profile
Seller_NoMNQDGnEW5Bx

But if you were listing you must’ve had account access?

user profile
Seller_NoMNQDGnEW5Bx

Can you post your deactivation email from amazon?

user profile
Seller_NoMNQDGnEW5Bx

Amazon wouldn’t tell you but yes that would cause their account to be deactivated because yours is and you’re obviously still linked to theirs.

user profile
Seller_NoMNQDGnEW5Bx

Is it because you’re not selling enough to cover all your fees? The transaction view should have everything on, do you not have a credit card on file they can take it from?

user profile
Seller_NoMNQDGnEW5Bx

Looking at your account you havent sold for around 9 months, so your monthly fee and fba fees as well as the storage overrage fee will be around £800 - its doesnt go away if you stop selling, you’ll need to downgrade your account and remove all your stock, or start selling again?

user profile
Seller_NoMNQDGnEW5Bx

Do you sell more than around 35 items a month? If not, then the individual plan is better
If you’ve an overstock fee you might be better taking some stuff out too, get your fees down. If you’ve a £900 deficit then you can’t be making any profit on those items.
You’ll have to pay the bill to get your account back but if you’re not selling enough you’ll just end up in the same position

user profile
Seller_NoMNQDGnEW5Bx

If you last made a sale 3 months ago then your FBA fee and monthly fee alone are £180, the overage fees are monthly so if thats £126 takes you to nearly £700

The transaction view will have it all on

Linking to the other account doesnt get you a bill on this one

user profile
Seller_NoMNQDGnEW5Bx

So each month the amount you have owed has come out of your bank account? For your account fee, FBA fees etc?

And the total balance on the summary sheet is -£184

Then I would contact Seller Support and ask for Account health to look at it for you.

As an aside the fees I mentioned are what you quoted in your early message.
Monthly account fee £30
Monthly fba fee £30 (approx)
Overage fee £126 (approx)

Thats a lot of money a month when you havent sold for 3 months

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post