Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_PHM5FdxrS6F63

Amazon Seller Central Support UK Number

Hello everyone, I’m having trouble opening a new seller account due to a payment verification issue. Despite completing the video call, my attempts to submit new information through the links in seller central have resulted in automated responses stating that the email address is not being monitored or that it is the wrong channel. I have also contacted Amazon customer services for assistance, but have yet to receive any help. However, I have confirmed that two payments were successfully taken from my bank account by Amazon central, and I have been a business customer for several years using the same payment details without any issues. I am feeling stuck in an endless loop and would greatly appreciate any help you can provide. Thank you.

53 replies
Tags:Address, Bank account, Payments, Seller Central, Verification
53 replies
user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc

can you post the notifications you have received

user profile
Seller_PHM5FdxrS6F63

user profile
Seller_PHM5FdxrS6F63

Hi again,

Thanks successfully validated cc against all those countries… account still deactivated.

user profile
Seller_PHM5FdxrS6F63
user profile
Seller_PHM5FdxrS6F63

user profile
Seller_dmOezdvwkJaB7

I am having the same problem, they are saying that my “credit card issuer (bank)” needs a MFA in order to accept payments from the card.
Does it need to be CREDIT or can it be DEBIT card?

user profile
Seller_BgqXV4NKDPBIc

You can use a debit card and many sellers do without any issues. It must be a proper debit card from a bank not one of those ‘charge cards’.

user profile
Winston_Amazon

Hello all,

I have moved the thread to the Account Health Category for better assist as the topic discussed relates more to that issue, please feel free to keep posting!

user profile
Seller_VJ4XoAkjDpjPH

Hello @PC_First,

This is Abella from Amazon, and would assist you with your questions above.

I appreciate you sharing information about the status of your current account. My aim is to offer additional advice on the subsequent actions to take.

There are certain policies that Amazon expects its sellers to follow while operating the platform, and Amazon Services Europe Business Solutions Agreement is one among them.

Thank you @The_Little_Shop for the inputs.

Based on my observation, it appears that there are verification challenges affecting your selling account.

Verification decisions are final and are based on the information and documentation that we have received from you.

To Know more about Verification Process please click here.

There are several reasons why we may have declined to open your account. It may be because we were unable to verify your identity as required by applicable legislation.

Providing incomplete or inaccurate information is a common reason why verification may not be successful.

If you want to resubmit the documents for payment verification, kindly create a case and attach all the documents by clicking on “Help” > Your account has been suspended > Account Health > Reactivate your account > Get help with my appeal from Account Health Support > Select Issue.

I kindly request you to provide further insights regarding the video verification process.

Could you please share details such as the scheduled date of the Video call Verification, the outcome of the process?

Can you help us what kind of random default messages that appeared during the verification?

In case you require additional assistance, feel free to post your query here, and either we or any of the Sellers on the forum will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
Abella.

user profile
Seller_LNixiLh5DjIYd

Hello guys,

I’m not sure how to make a new post so I tried just responding to one of most recent.

Our account has been deactivated due to identify information, we thought individual was correct and have been selected that and then our information was verified and we continued as normal and then yesterday our account was deactivated due to incorrect option being selected. We have had two calls since then with seller support and opened a case with account help who advised they would respond within 12 hours but had nothing

We are really looking for some assistance and guidance and likelihood of getting our account reactivated. The email they sent to change our identity information is greyed out and doesn’t allow us to update and when on the calls they advised us to open a case

user profile
Seller_PHM5FdxrS6F63

Hello everyone, I’m having trouble opening a new seller account due to a payment verification issue. Despite completing the video call, my attempts to submit new information through the links in seller central have resulted in automated responses stating that the email address is not being monitored or that it is the wrong channel. I have also contacted Amazon customer services for assistance, but have yet to receive any help. However, I have confirmed that two payments were successfully taken from my bank account by Amazon central, and I have been a business customer for several years using the same payment details without any issues. I am feeling stuck in an endless loop and would greatly appreciate any help you can provide. Thank you.

53 replies
user profile

by Seller_PHM5FdxrS6F63

53 replies
53 replies
53 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc

user profile
Seller_PHM5FdxrS6F63

user profile
Seller_PHM5FdxrS6F63

Hi again,

Thanks successfully validated cc against all those countries… account still deactivated.

user profile
Seller_PHM5FdxrS6F63
user profile
Seller_PHM5FdxrS6F63

user profile
Seller_dmOezdvwkJaB7

I am having the same problem, they are saying that my “credit card issuer (bank)” needs a MFA in order to accept payments from the card.

user profile
Seller_BgqXV4NKDPBIc

You can use a debit card and many sellers do without any issues. It must be a proper debit card from a bank not one of those ‘charge cards’.

user profile
Winston_Amazon

Hello all,

I have moved the thread to the Account Health Category for better assist as the topic discussed relates more to that issue, please feel free to keep posting!

user profile
Seller_VJ4XoAkjDpjPH

Hello @PC_First,

I appreciate you sharing information about the status of your current account. My aim is to offer additional advice on the subsequent actions to take.

There are certain policies that Amazon expects its sellers to follow while operating the platform, and Amazon Services Europe Business Solutions Agreement is one among them.

Based on my observation, it appears that there are verification challenges affecting your selling account.

Verification decisions are final and are based on the information and documentation that we have received from you.

There are several reasons why we may have declined to open your account. It may be because we were unable to verify your identity as required by applicable legislation.

Providing incomplete or inaccurate information is a common reason why verification may not be successful.

If you want to resubmit the documents for payment verification, kindly create a case and attach all the documents by clicking on “Help” > Your account has been suspended > Account Health > Reactivate your account > Get help with my appeal from Account Health Support > Select Issue.

I kindly request you to provide further insights regarding the video verification process.

Could you please share details such as the scheduled date of the Video call Verification, the outcome of the process?

Can you help us what kind of random default messages that appeared during the verification?

In case you require additional assistance, feel free to post your query here, and either we or any of the Sellers on the forum will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
Abella.

user profile
Seller_LNixiLh5DjIYd

Hello guys,

I’m not sure how to make a new post so I tried just responding to one of most recent.

Our account has been deactivated due to identify information, we thought individual was correct and have been selected that and then our information was verified and we continued as normal and then yesterday our account was deactivated due to incorrect option being selected. We have had two calls since then with seller support and opened a case with account help who advised they would respond within 12 hours but had nothing

We are really looking for some assistance and guidance and likelihood of getting our account reactivated. The email they sent to change our identity information is greyed out and doesn’t allow us to update and when on the calls they advised us to open a case

user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc

user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc

user profile
Seller_PHM5FdxrS6F63

user profile
Seller_PHM5FdxrS6F63

user profile
Seller_PHM5FdxrS6F63

Hi again,

user profile
Seller_PHM5FdxrS6F63

Hi again,

user profile
Seller_PHM5FdxrS6F63
user profile
Seller_PHM5FdxrS6F63
user profile
Seller_PHM5FdxrS6F63

user profile
Seller_PHM5FdxrS6F63

user profile
Seller_dmOezdvwkJaB7

user profile
Seller_dmOezdvwkJaB7

user profile
Seller_BgqXV4NKDPBIc

user profile
Seller_BgqXV4NKDPBIc

user profile
Winston_Amazon

Hello all,

user profile
Winston_Amazon

Hello all,

user profile
Seller_VJ4XoAkjDpjPH

Hello @PC_First,

Regards,
Abella.

user profile
Seller_VJ4XoAkjDpjPH

Hello @PC_First,

Regards,
Abella.

user profile
Seller_LNixiLh5DjIYd

Hello guys,

user profile
Seller_LNixiLh5DjIYd

Hello guys,