user profile
Sign in
user profile

New forums feature: Set your default search options

by Tiff_Amazon

“I would like to be able to set my defaults for viewing the forum to show the most recent posts first.”

“Why not allow users to choose their defaults?”

“I select Newest. It does not stay. No way to set a preference for that.”

We heard your feedback and are happy to introduce default search options.

Now, you can set your default sort and time filters in your Groups and Discussions pages and see what’s most important to you each time you visit.

Here’s how to do it:

1. Visit the Discussions page or Groups page in Seller Forums.

2. Expand the “Sort by” or “Date/time” menu on the left panel and choose “Change default.”

3. Choose your default for sorting order and time filters and click “Save.”

Each time you visit the forums on the same device, your default options will be shown in discussions and groups. You can even temporarily decide to change the sort and time filters and then click “Clear all filters” to reset results to your default setting.

Have you tried this yet? Let us know you think.

Tags: Feedback for Amazon, Quick tips
18 replies
18 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_LImVvUWeyiCfQ
In reply to: Tiff_Amazon’s post

HALLELUJAH!

hallelujah: exclamation, noun

Definition (informal): said to express surprise and pleasure that something positive that you were certain would not happen has happened

user profile
Tiff_Amazon
In reply to: Tiff_Amazon’s post

Thank you to some of the following sellers for sharing feedback that led to this improvement - @Seller_Hi7wbO2Kbo6bl, @Seller_lUnNkkJM6uozf, @Seller_HRcJa1gdGHeov, @Seller_hfmMmH8f6bDeQ, @Seller_4zBzdtgCyS9EI, @Seller_AXC06kcsKI1qG, @Seller_J46Ruz3VzvWCV, @Seller_8Wfpcf6cHQaPy. We hope it enhances your forums experience and look forward to hearing what you think.

Tiff

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post