Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sakura_Amazon_

Get Answers About the NEW Manage All Inventory Experience at the Ask Amazon Event on 1st October 2024!

Pinned by community managerpin

img

We invite you all to our upcoming Ask Amazon Event. This time, we'll be addressing your questions about the new Manage All Inventory experience.

Do you have any queries or feedback regarding the New Manage All Inventory Interface? Join our Ask Amazon event on 1st October 2024, from 9 am to 5 pm (BST), and post your questions and comments in the dedicated Manage All Inventory Ask Amazon thread. We'll collaborate closely with our Manage Your Inventory Team to provide answers.

Please note: This event is intended for general questions and we cannot provide advice or feedback on individual claims.

We look forward to addressing your queries!

If you're not yet familiar with the Manage All Inventory interface updates, here's a list of the new features:

• Customise your table view to suit your business needs. Click the gear icon to navigate to the Preferences page and set your default view.
  • Find your product variations organised as a single expandable group within your product list.
  • Sort listings by product performance metrics (Last 30-day sales, units, page views, and sales rank).
  • Easily access pricing and inventory details via updated pop-ups with comprehensive information in a single place.
  • Search for multiple products simultaneously.

Have a great day, and see you at the New Manage All Inventory Experience Ask Amazon Event!

21 replies
Tags:Ask Amazon, Engage with Amazon, Events, Partner network
21 replies
user profile
Seller_19xPhE8YgkmxW

Hello Sakura_Amazon_,

A few days ago I had a Detail Page Removed warning - "removed 3 years ago"!! (yes, I check for violations every couple of days!)

When I looked, I had no Product Policy Compliance problems listed, but for the sake of good practice I went to delete the offending items using the new Manage All Inventory page.

It took 2.5 hours before the Manage All Inventory page stopped apologising for being unavailable, and allowed me to delete these offending items...

If we have made a sale outside of Amazon and no longer have stock of that items we are penalised for allowing our listing to be ordered by another customer

We MUST be able to delete listings without delay, whatever the reason...

This page must be reliable!

All Best

Brian

user profile
Seller_RAXEWLxQ2dbmN

I'd like to take this opportunity to raise some issues I'm having with the new inventory pages.

Fiirstly, the edit button has been hidden by default behind three dots and moved to the right. As I now have to scroll across the screen for every minor edit and also have to make extra mouse clicks, this has made editing even more of a chore than it already was.

There are also now far too many (mostly irrelevant) options on the edit and listing creation pages

Secondly, and relatedly, I am now receiving a new 'Amazon Listing Created' email for every single edit to the offer section as well as the product details part, no matter how minor.

These are not new listings, they are existing listings that have been edited.

Is there any way to stop receiving these emails (other than turning off listing notifications completely - I still would like to receive an email for an initial listing creation) ?

I would also like to see handling times at a glance without having to go into full edit mode.

user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh

I do like the new look Manage Inventory. Its faster and offers more options.

I will also acknoweldge I'm in the minority on this - going by the downvotes that comment got on a previous thread.

I will admit though that we use an integrator - so the majority of our management of inventory is done off amazon.

The main issue I can see is that you can't actuall remove a max and min price once once has been added.

user profile
Seller_RAXEWLxQ2dbmN

Another point I'd like to raise: with the previous version of Manage All Inventory it was possible to use my browser search button [in Firefox] to find key words in the open inventory page.

With the new format that is no longer possible.

The inventory list 'spawns' afresh as you scroll through it and it seems that only the info visible on the screen is held in the browser memory and none of the data that is 'offscreen' is now searchable.

For me, this is another major setback.

user profile
Seller_iwDZC5h1MCUbw

The new look is messy, looks unorganised and seems to be a step backwards from what it was. Total waste of time if you ask me

user profile
Seller_CaLuDGa8aUCi3

I like the extra info, especially sales, however it can be difficult/time consuming to see different things such as variation parents etc.

Could we have an option to save a number of views? sometimes I want to see Merchant SKUs sorted by availability, sometimes Parents sorted by name, sometimes FBA out of stock sorted by sales etc. etc. Can we not have the option to preset these views?

user profile
Seller_KBCvmRKLx6ft0

Out of all the issues we have, is this new 'experience' really something that a lot of sellers are concerned about? Mind-blowing what Amazon chooses to focus resources and time on.

user profile
Seller_t73BpCRl6epGE

If I know something is on page 2 or higher its a real pain fighting the dynamic scroll to the bottom before I get to the page chooser to flip to page 2 (or higher).

It really needs a copy of the page chooser element to be at the top of the page so we can move to page 2 (or higher) before pulling down the whole of page 1 needlessly.

The same applies to the 'n results per page' drop list option too. This also needs to be at the top.

Altho, this raises another issue, dynamically scrolling 250 lines is a hell of its own making, why can these pages not be static pages? Is it really saving that much bandwidth being a dynamic list?

Having many hundreds of items means either long dynamic pages or many many pages to go through, surely there is a better way?

user profile
Seller_RAXEWLxQ2dbmN

user profile
Seller_t73BpCRl6epGE
dynamically scrolling 250 lines is a hell of its own making, why can these pages not be static pages? Is it really saving that much bandwidth being a dynamic list?
View post

Good points.

It's something I alluded to earlier. Apart from the clunkiness of the new scrolling method it totally messes up the browser search on that page.

As you say, can bandwitdth really be an issue in these days of high speed broadband.?

I much preferred it when the entire inventory page loaded in one go rather than constantly refetching as you scroll.

Having said that, when I began on Amazon I was on dial-up broadband and waiting for long or large pages to load was a constant frustration.

But that's pretty much ancient history now.

user profile
Seller_q7hnyz6buFEFd

The new UI makes it hard to distinguish between FBM and FBA offers....

and the min and max price options are just a lot of space on the screen unused...isn't there a way to collapse this and allow more rows of offers to display

user profile
Sakura_Amazon_

Get Answers About the NEW Manage All Inventory Experience at the Ask Amazon Event on 1st October 2024!

img

We invite you all to our upcoming Ask Amazon Event. This time, we'll be addressing your questions about the new Manage All Inventory experience.

Do you have any queries or feedback regarding the New Manage All Inventory Interface? Join our Ask Amazon event on 1st October 2024, from 9 am to 5 pm (BST), and post your questions and comments in the dedicated Manage All Inventory Ask Amazon thread. We'll collaborate closely with our Manage Your Inventory Team to provide answers.

Please note: This event is intended for general questions and we cannot provide advice or feedback on individual claims.

If you're not yet familiar with the Manage All Inventory interface updates, here's a list of the new features:

• Customise your table view to suit your business needs. Click the gear icon to navigate to the Preferences page and set your default view.
  • Find your product variations organised as a single expandable group within your product list.
  • Sort listings by product performance metrics (Last 30-day sales, units, page views, and sales rank).
  • Easily access pricing and inventory details via updated pop-ups with comprehensive information in a single place.

Have a great day, and see you at the New Manage All Inventory Experience Ask Amazon Event!

21 replies
user profile

by Sakura_Amazon_

img

21 replies
21 replies
21 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_19xPhE8YgkmxW

Hello Sakura_Amazon_,

A few days ago I had a Detail Page Removed warning - "removed 3 years ago"!! (yes, I check for violations every couple of days!)

When I looked, I had no Product Policy Compliance problems listed, but for the sake of good practice I went to delete the offending items using the new Manage All Inventory page.

It took 2.5 hours before the Manage All Inventory page stopped apologising for being unavailable, and allowed me to delete these offending items...

If we have made a sale outside of Amazon and no longer have stock of that items we are penalised for allowing our listing to be ordered by another customer

All Best

Brian

user profile
Seller_RAXEWLxQ2dbmN

I'd like to take this opportunity to raise some issues I'm having with the new inventory pages.

Fiirstly, the edit button has been hidden by default behind three dots and moved to the right. As I now have to scroll across the screen for every minor edit and also have to make extra mouse clicks, this has made editing even more of a chore than it already was.

There are also now far too many (mostly irrelevant) options on the edit and listing creation pages

Secondly, and relatedly, I am now receiving a new 'Amazon Listing Created' email for every single edit to the offer section as well as the product details part, no matter how minor.

Is there any way to stop receiving these emails (other than turning off listing notifications completely - I still would like to receive an email for an initial listing creation) ?

I would also like to see handling times at a glance without having to go into full edit mode.

user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh

I will also acknoweldge I'm in the minority on this - going by the downvotes that comment got on a previous thread.

I will admit though that we use an integrator - so the majority of our management of inventory is done off amazon.

The main issue I can see is that you can't actuall remove a max and min price once once has been added.

user profile
Seller_RAXEWLxQ2dbmN

Another point I'd like to raise: with the previous version of Manage All Inventory it was possible to use my browser search button [in Firefox] to find key words in the open inventory page.

The inventory list 'spawns' afresh as you scroll through it and it seems that only the info visible on the screen is held in the browser memory and none of the data that is 'offscreen' is now searchable.

user profile
Seller_iwDZC5h1MCUbw

The new look is messy, looks unorganised and seems to be a step backwards from what it was. Total waste of time if you ask me

user profile
Seller_CaLuDGa8aUCi3

I like the extra info, especially sales, however it can be difficult/time consuming to see different things such as variation parents etc.

Could we have an option to save a number of views? sometimes I want to see Merchant SKUs sorted by availability, sometimes Parents sorted by name, sometimes FBA out of stock sorted by sales etc. etc. Can we not have the option to preset these views?

user profile
Seller_KBCvmRKLx6ft0

Out of all the issues we have, is this new 'experience' really something that a lot of sellers are concerned about? Mind-blowing what Amazon chooses to focus resources and time on.

user profile
Seller_t73BpCRl6epGE

If I know something is on page 2 or higher its a real pain fighting the dynamic scroll to the bottom before I get to the page chooser to flip to page 2 (or higher).

It really needs a copy of the page chooser element to be at the top of the page so we can move to page 2 (or higher) before pulling down the whole of page 1 needlessly.

The same applies to the 'n results per page' drop list option too. This also needs to be at the top.

Altho, this raises another issue, dynamically scrolling 250 lines is a hell of its own making, why can these pages not be static pages? Is it really saving that much bandwidth being a dynamic list?

Having many hundreds of items means either long dynamic pages or many many pages to go through, surely there is a better way?

user profile
Seller_RAXEWLxQ2dbmN

user profile
Seller_t73BpCRl6epGE
dynamically scrolling 250 lines is a hell of its own making, why can these pages not be static pages? Is it really saving that much bandwidth being a dynamic list?
View post

Good points.

It's something I alluded to earlier. Apart from the clunkiness of the new scrolling method it totally messes up the browser search on that page.

As you say, can bandwitdth really be an issue in these days of high speed broadband.?

I much preferred it when the entire inventory page loaded in one go rather than constantly refetching as you scroll.

Having said that, when I began on Amazon I was on dial-up broadband and waiting for long or large pages to load was a constant frustration.

user profile
Seller_q7hnyz6buFEFd

and the min and max price options are just a lot of space on the screen unused...isn't there a way to collapse this and allow more rows of offers to display

user profile
Seller_19xPhE8YgkmxW

Hello Sakura_Amazon_,

All Best

Brian

user profile
Seller_19xPhE8YgkmxW

Hello Sakura_Amazon_,

All Best

Brian

user profile
Seller_RAXEWLxQ2dbmN

user profile
Seller_RAXEWLxQ2dbmN

user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh

user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh

user profile
Seller_RAXEWLxQ2dbmN

user profile
Seller_RAXEWLxQ2dbmN

user profile
Seller_iwDZC5h1MCUbw

user profile
Seller_iwDZC5h1MCUbw

user profile
Seller_CaLuDGa8aUCi3

user profile
Seller_CaLuDGa8aUCi3

user profile
Seller_KBCvmRKLx6ft0

user profile
Seller_KBCvmRKLx6ft0

user profile
Seller_t73BpCRl6epGE

user profile
Seller_t73BpCRl6epGE

user profile
Seller_RAXEWLxQ2dbmN

user profile
Seller_t73BpCRl6epGE
View post

Good points.

user profile
Seller_RAXEWLxQ2dbmN

user profile
Seller_t73BpCRl6epGE
View post

Good points.

user profile
Seller_q7hnyz6buFEFd

user profile
Seller_q7hnyz6buFEFd