user profile
Sign in
user profile

Account deactivated in usa due to multiple account

by Seller_KT2U1TIZMRMDs

discussion.my issue was the 1st account not completely registered and have to create a 2nd account. Never used the second account and then amazon deactivated due to multiple accounts. I have been struggling to talk to some one from amazon. I am at a point where I believe amazon doesn't cares about people like us who wants to make an honest income. Please help amazon?

Tags: Deactivated
5 replies
5 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh
In reply to: Seller_KT2U1TIZMRMDs’s post

multiple accounts are only allowed under very specific circumstances. However, the only route forward now is to get the first account activated.

user profile
Seller_VJ4XoAkjDpjPH
In reply to: Seller_KT2U1TIZMRMDs’s post

Hello @Seller_KT2U1TIZMRMDs,

This is Abella from Amazon and would help with additional information on your queries.

I have reviewed your post above, and I understand that you need help to reactivate your account as it has been deactivated due to the relations with another account.

Thanky you @Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh for your inputs, as accurately conveyed, to reactivate your existing account, the first step is to focus on reactivating your Primary account. After successfully reactivating the Primary account, proceed to your current account, click on "submit new information," and inform the team that the Primary account has been reactivated. This will enable the team to initiate the reactivation process for your current account.

To obtain additional guidance on the Multiple Account Policy Violation, we recommend watching the video specifically dedicated to this policy. This video will provide you with valuable information and steps for reference.

If you desire to speak with someone regarding the account reactivation process, we recommend reaching out to the Account Health Support team. You can do this by clicking on the "Call me now" button in your Account Health dashboard.

In case you require additional assistance, feel free to post your query here, and either we or any of the Sellers on the forum will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Abella.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post