Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_CUs6cobAjKDF7

Customer wants refund on delivered item - But hermes have just planted it ANYWHERE

So, I received a message from a buyer who has told me that they haven’t received the item. I have checked tracking with Hermes and it has been delivered, on Monday in fact.

They have also taken a photo of the delivery and the parcel is basically thrown over a fence on a row of houses, which anyone could just pick up. I suspect even the buyer could have still picked it up and seen an opportunity.

What’s the resolution here?

75 replies
0 replies
user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc

Judging on other posts I don’t know if your account can take an a-z ?!
If not, you maybe best to refund and look at a different courier

user profile
Seller_CUs6cobAjKDF7
user profile
Seller_CUs6cobAjKDF7

I was going to ring Hermes but their phone lines are only open until 4pm.

user profile
Seller_NoMNQDGnEW5Bx

Try tagging them on twitter

user profile
Seller_pHZwWOr3P7VtR

Open a case with Resolver.co.uk the items i have ahd issues with i always get a response there from Hermes

user profile
Seller_TQeUX8mzezLkl

we are so used to this claim and sems like claiming " not received " is a norm now . We learn a new sentence " BENEFIT OF DOUBT" everytime a claim is made .

Seem amazon don’t trust seller even with valid tracking ie GPS location and picture proof .

Can’t win .

user profile
Seller_ZYNjWjpd9wbWi

Hi,
Send customer a letter of denial that she and or household have not got parcel. I she signs and returns give refund/replace

user profile
Seller_xGbawvIiJJO6X

Hermes are absolutely awful. They must have monkeys delivering for them.
We had a large order of multiple units for £120 and it was just left outside in a public street when the customer was in work!!! And messaged the customer to say they had signed for it! Obviously it’s gone and the customer has no package.
Unbelievable. Hermes don’t actually do the job they are paid for. We have so many of these.
98% of my Amazon messages are about failed delivery. Shifting as much as possible to FBA.
Look at the photo.

user profile
Seller_DTufFoxJuMU0M

I think the problem with Hermes is the drivers are all self employed and they get paid per delivery, so they really don’t give a damn other than delivering the parcel to anywhere so they can get paid.

On saying that my local Hermes guy is great, he’s been with them for years, and always has a smile while he carries in 1000s of board back envelopes. He will quite often leave nearby parcels with me, and even after all these years will still ask if its ok before he does and will go back and pop a thing through their door telling them I have their parcel (in my shop)

I think its a case of them not really being Employed by Hermes, and unless they rack up a load of complaints theres not much Hermes do until they fire them and replace them.

user profile
Seller_Z2igXuxQulD48

Hermes did this to me a lot, even chucking them over a fence in the rain. Have to refund, not worth the hassle and stress

user profile
Seller_CUs6cobAjKDF7

Customer wants refund on delivered item - But hermes have just planted it ANYWHERE

So, I received a message from a buyer who has told me that they haven’t received the item. I have checked tracking with Hermes and it has been delivered, on Monday in fact.

They have also taken a photo of the delivery and the parcel is basically thrown over a fence on a row of houses, which anyone could just pick up. I suspect even the buyer could have still picked it up and seen an opportunity.

75 replies
user profile

by Seller_CUs6cobAjKDF7

Tags:Images
75 replies
0 replies
0 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc

user profile
Seller_CUs6cobAjKDF7
user profile
Seller_CUs6cobAjKDF7

user profile
Seller_NoMNQDGnEW5Bx

user profile
Seller_pHZwWOr3P7VtR

Open a case with Resolver.co.uk the items i have ahd issues with i always get a response there from Hermes

user profile
Seller_TQeUX8mzezLkl

we are so used to this claim and sems like claiming " not received " is a norm now . We learn a new sentence " BENEFIT OF DOUBT" everytime a claim is made .

Seem amazon don’t trust seller even with valid tracking ie GPS location and picture proof .

Can’t win .

user profile
Seller_ZYNjWjpd9wbWi

Hi,
Send customer a letter of denial that she and or household have not got parcel. I she signs and returns give refund/replace

user profile
Seller_xGbawvIiJJO6X

We had a large order of multiple units for £120 and it was just left outside in a public street when the customer was in work!!! And messaged the customer to say they had signed for it! Obviously it’s gone and the customer has no package.
Unbelievable. Hermes don’t actually do the job they are paid for. We have so many of these.
98% of my Amazon messages are about failed delivery. Shifting as much as possible to FBA.
Look at the photo.

user profile
Seller_DTufFoxJuMU0M

I think the problem with Hermes is the drivers are all self employed and they get paid per delivery, so they really don’t give a damn other than delivering the parcel to anywhere so they can get paid.

On saying that my local Hermes guy is great, he’s been with them for years, and always has a smile while he carries in 1000s of board back envelopes. He will quite often leave nearby parcels with me, and even after all these years will still ask if its ok before he does and will go back and pop a thing through their door telling them I have their parcel (in my shop)

I think its a case of them not really being Employed by Hermes, and unless they rack up a load of complaints theres not much Hermes do until they fire them and replace them.

user profile
Seller_Z2igXuxQulD48

Hermes did this to me a lot, even chucking them over a fence in the rain. Have to refund, not worth the hassle and stress

user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc

user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc

user profile
Seller_CUs6cobAjKDF7
user profile
Seller_CUs6cobAjKDF7
user profile
Seller_CUs6cobAjKDF7

user profile
Seller_CUs6cobAjKDF7

user profile
Seller_NoMNQDGnEW5Bx

user profile
Seller_NoMNQDGnEW5Bx

user profile
Seller_pHZwWOr3P7VtR

user profile
Seller_pHZwWOr3P7VtR

user profile
Seller_TQeUX8mzezLkl

Can’t win .

user profile
Seller_TQeUX8mzezLkl

Can’t win .

user profile
Seller_ZYNjWjpd9wbWi

Hi,

user profile
Seller_ZYNjWjpd9wbWi

Hi,

user profile
Seller_xGbawvIiJJO6X

Look at the photo.

user profile
Seller_xGbawvIiJJO6X

Look at the photo.

user profile
Seller_DTufFoxJuMU0M

user profile
Seller_DTufFoxJuMU0M

user profile
Seller_Z2igXuxQulD48

user profile
Seller_Z2igXuxQulD48