Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_yLkGarFhGK0Hg

IS THERE A CONTACT NUMBER TO ASSISTS SELLERS???

In the big realm of Amazon seller support is there a contact number to speak to someone who isn't a Robot, AI generated and can actually PROVIDE HELP?

Almost 2 MONTHS OF £0 DISBURSMENTS due to Amazon now deciding my business is not UK based for VAT when nothing has changed and I have consulted with my accountant on the matter too!

I have provided every single piece of documentation asked for on several occasions and still just get the "generic response" saying we need more information.

This is the final straw for me I will never sell or put another penny businesswise or personally into Amazon.....I WANT THE FUNDS I AM OWED!!!!!

DISGRACEFUL SERVICE

11 replies
Tags:Seller Support
11 replies
user profile
Seller_KlbXZHzQGSDZv

Short answer is doubtful that you will get to talk to anyone.

Longer answer with questions.

Not withstanding what your accountant says.

1. Are you resident in the UK

2. Is your business registered in the uk with HMRC for tax purposes?

3. Is your business address which you are registered with Amazon an actual business address ie people working their for you receiving deliveries and dispatching goods or is it a virtual address supplied to you.

Answering these honestly will help people point you in the correct direction as obviously Amazon are not happy with something and they are not the most helpful in supplying what they are unhappy about.

user profile
Seller_RlZVPg3d6ZUGP

What information have you sent them?

user profile
Sarah_Amzn

Hello @Seller_yLkGarFhGK0Hg,

I'm Sarah with Amazon.

I see you have already created a thread about this issue and my colleague @Sakura_Amazon_is working on your case.

Could you please continue the discussion in the other thread?

In order to avoid confusion, I'll be closing this thread as a duplicate of Funds on hold?

Kind regards,

Sarah.

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_yLkGarFhGK0Hg

In the big realm of Amazon seller support is there a contact number to speak to someone who isn't a Robot, AI generated and can actually PROVIDE HELP?

Almost 2 MONTHS OF £0 DISBURSMENTS due to Amazon now deciding my business is not UK based for VAT when nothing has changed and I have consulted with my accountant on the matter too!

I have provided every single piece of documentation asked for on several occasions and still just get the "generic response" saying we need more information.

This is the final straw for me I will never sell or put another penny businesswise or personally into Amazon.....I WANT THE FUNDS I AM OWED!!!!!

DISGRACEFUL SERVICE

11 replies
user profile

by Seller_yLkGarFhGK0Hg

DISGRACEFUL SERVICE

11 replies
11 replies
11 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_KlbXZHzQGSDZv

3. Is your business address which you are registered with Amazon an actual business address ie people working their for you receiving deliveries and dispatching goods or is it a virtual address supplied to you.

Answering these honestly will help people point you in the correct direction as obviously Amazon are not happy with something and they are not the most helpful in supplying what they are unhappy about.

user profile
Seller_RlZVPg3d6ZUGP

user profile
Sarah_Amzn

I'm Sarah with Amazon.

I see you have already created a thread about this issue and my colleague @Sakura_Amazon_is working on your case.

In order to avoid confusion, I'll be closing this thread as a duplicate of Funds on hold?

Kind regards,

Sarah.

user profile
Seller_KlbXZHzQGSDZv

user profile
Seller_KlbXZHzQGSDZv

user profile
Seller_RlZVPg3d6ZUGP

user profile
Seller_RlZVPg3d6ZUGP

user profile
Sarah_Amzn

I'm Sarah with Amazon.

Kind regards,

Sarah.

user profile
Sarah_Amzn

I'm Sarah with Amazon.

Kind regards,

Sarah.