user profile
Sign in
user profile

Funds related issue

by Seller_VozrUb0vb9zd5

I’m looking for some help. I’ve completed the video verification process but am still having issues withdrawing funds.

I’ve received an email stating the following:

Hello,

Thank you for your appeal. We have completed a comprehensive review of your account and we have removed our hold on the funds in your account. While we have approved the disbursement of your funds, you may be required to complete identify verification before the funds can be transferred.

Government regulations may require us to collect certain business and personal information from our sellers and take appropriate steps to confirm their identity. Because of these regulations, Amazon cannot disburse any funds to you until you have completed this identity verification process.

How do I complete identity verification?

To provide the missing information and allow us to disburse your funds, please log in to Seller Central at https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk using the email address and password associated with your account. Follow the instructions displayed in the notification box on the first page in Seller Central to continue. A self-service feature will guide you through the process of providing the information we need.Sincerely,

Seller Performance Team

Amazon.co.uk

I’ve logged into the seller central page and there isn’t a self-service feature to provide the information. I’ve tried attaching a bank statement for the bank account attached to my account and it keeps being rejected with the error message:

‘The account holder’s name on the bank account does not match the name entered in seller central’.

The name on the statement I’ve uploaded includes my name which is attached to my account. Ive even been to my bank and they’ve added my middle name so it reads exactly as the name is on my seller account. I’ve tried the call back feature too but they just keep instructing me to contact the disbursements team. I feel like I’m going round in circles and not getting anywhere.

I hope somebody can help, thanks for your time.

Tags: Seller Support
12 replies
12 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_RlZVPg3d6ZUGP
In reply to: Seller_VozrUb0vb9zd5’s post

Have you also included your middle name as the account holder on the bank details page?

Is it a business account or a personal one?

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post