user profile
Sign in
user profile

Account deactivated because of link to other unknown account

by Seller_mRp0pn1vHlFgq

Based in the UK, my UK and EU accounts i.e. Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands have been deactivated since 23/06/21 because of a “link” with “Power *************ive GmbH”. I also have a US and Canadian account but those or not affected.

I’ve already sent two appeals but they were both rejected by Amazon.

I also sent an email to Amazon’s Managing Director on 24/06 but without any response.

I am going to try to find other Amazon email address and put myself on those lines, including writing old fashion snail mails to their head quarters as needed.

I found two treads about the exact same problem with the exact same company, so there’s obviously a glitch in the system:

There might be more pages.

The actually name of the company seems to be “Power Parts Automative Gmbh” based in Germany.

Has anyone had any success in reinstating their account after some similar occurrence, and if so, what was the successful action?

Thanks

Frank

Tags: Deactivated
164 replies
164 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_RGdfxQcAEVTFg
In reply to: Seller_mRp0pn1vHlFgq’s post

Hi Frank,
I’m going through the same thing albeit I’ve been linked to a different account (Pr*****Shop). My De and Pl accounts were suspended in 23rd May with all appeals rejected and on 23rd June my UK account was suspended. I’ve never sold on de or pl and have no links to the banned account. I’ve employed a professional service to help with my UK account suspension as it’s my main source of income and I can’t afford to lose it. On their advice, I’ve not appealed the UK suspension yet as apparently your first appeal is your best chance of success.

user profile
Seller_mRp0pn1vHlFgq

Thanks Claire,
What professional service are you using, and how effective are they?
This also my main source of income.

user profile
Seller_mRp0pn1vHlFgq

Hi Claire,
Just in case this might help, I’m working from home and my utility bills are at my name, not my company name, so what I did is sent Amazon a recent company bank invoice; and if you don’t have invoices, you could probably send a bank statement showing your details, after blackening your financial data.
Thought this might help.
Frank

user profile
Seller_f6b3Tk8KSNX2A

Hello @Frank2,

I understand that you are concerned about the relation complaint on your Account.

@ClaireB appreciate your inputs on the issue.

Further, I will suggest you to follow any of the below steps to get your account reactivated:

1. Reactivated any and all accounts that have been enforced for policy violation by submitting one appeal for each enforcement. Please follow the instructions in the communication received for that account or by signing into your Seller Central account.

OR

1. Substantiated claims that you once owned the account or had account rights but no longer own it or no longer have account rights by providing supporting documentation. This includes but is not limited to sales deed, purchase agreement, business transfer agreement, contract termination, etc.

OR

1. Confirmed that you have never owned a separate account and believe this deactivation was in error. If we cannot substantiate the claim, your account will not be reinstated and this account will not be allowed to do business on Amazon in the future.

Further, If you have more questions about our Multiple Account Policy, please go through our “Selling Policies and Seller Code of Conduct".

If you need any further assistance, you can post here so that we or any of the sellers on forum can help you.

Regards,

Venessa

user profile
Seller_mRp0pn1vHlFgq

Good morning Venessa_Amazon,
Thank you for intervening.
Indeed the most important question in this case is: how do we correctly substantiate the claim that one never owned a separate account and believe this deactivation to be in error?
What element should we provide that would be acceptable to Amazon?
Is there a correct phraseology or form to be used?
Thank you for enlightening us.
It could actually be so simple.
Frank

user profile
Seller_f5cnodyVjLD4S

Hi Frank and Claire,

Something for you to consider………

Many sellers have innocently replied to phishing emails and do not regularly check their DE or other EU accounts that are left inactive.

These inactive marketplaces very quickly have notifications changed, so you are not alerted and unaware of fake listings and Business address being added as well as instructions sometimes on your seller profile on how to order and pay off of Amazon if they have been unable to change your bank details.

The next thing you know, you find your account is linked and deactivated in those marketplaces.

Of course the link could be something entirely different!
So for this reason make sure you put the emphasis on having actioned and included the relevant points below in your POA.

If you believe your Amazon account has been compromised, follow the steps below:

1. Change your Seller Central login password. If you are not able to login to your account, immediately contact Seller Support especially if you think your account has been compromised.

Regularly Review the following information in your account to determine if any changes have been made on ALL your marketplaces especially those that are inactive DE, FR, IT, ES, SE NL PL etc…

Email address preferences

Payment information

User permissions

Amazon storefront details

Listing and condition notes

Your email account might have been compromised as well. Consider changing the email address associated with your account and use a different password for your email account.

If you receive emails or links that you suspect are phishing attempts, report them to stop-spoofing@amazon.com. For more information, refer to this help page.

Remember, Amazon deactivate your account to prevent further fraudulent misuse but always hold you responsible even if others perpetrated the crime.

Unfortunately, as you can see the onus is on you to clear your name and show you have done everything to ensure your account is safe and secure going forwards.

Good luck

user profile
Seller_mRp0pn1vHlFgq

Hi anglozone,
I think you might have a point here.
I will check all my account information and change them on each account (although I exclusively log into my European accounts by switching directly from my UK account). All my EU accounts are active and selling.
I will go through each of the points you are mentioning.
Thank you for your valuable input!
Best
Frank

user profile
Seller_mRp0pn1vHlFgq

Hi The Little Shop,
I don’t.
Frank

user profile
Seller_mRp0pn1vHlFgq

Makes sense (somehow) but if this is the case, why don’t Amazon explain clearly how to make a proper POA? I mean they produce hundreds or more pages just about every rule and regulation they have.
If they keep receiving and rejecting “incorrect” or “incomplete” POAs, they must be aware of the problem, so why not make that fully clear?

user profile
Seller_mRp0pn1vHlFgq

Has anybody ever witnessed or heard about a successful “#3” submission followed by an account reactivation?

3. Confirmed that you have never owned a separate account and believe this deactivation was in error. If we cannot substantiate the claim, your account will not be reinstated and this account will not be allowed to do business on Amazon in the future.

Go to original post