Help Please Your Amazon.co.uk Seller account has been deactivated in accordance with section 3 of Amazon’s Business Solutions Agreement

do you think its a mistake as so many accounts, including ours, have been affected? It’s not beyond the realms of possibility that Amazon makes mistakes (sarcastic).

If you fail to find out the reason to why you can always request your data via issuing a ROA this can be done in a simple message now and it has to be accepted and escalated to the firms DPO following new GDPR regs

but what do you do if you find the offending account?. We believe we know what the other account is, our son’s who lives at the same address. His account was suspended over 1 year ago and he has been trying ever since to get it deleted but he gets nowhere. The only reply he gets is the account is suspended so no action can be taken, and some other stupid reason I cant remember what he said. So because its still not deleted, we believe this is why we have received these emails as our account is being linked to his.

As everything is bot driven these days it is very likely, and maybe even the Amazon employees do not know.

Trouble is that Amazon never actually delete an account - it may be inactive/suspended but accounts are never deleted fully. The info stays recorded in Amazon’s database.

Same issue here - accounts have been deactivated for no reason.

You can’t be certain that’s the link, but should appeal on the basis you have checked for any linked accounts and believe your Son who lived at the same address, had a selling account which is currenly not active, but confirm this account has no connection with your selling account (other than the address) and as you cannot be held legally responsible for another persons actions, cannot resolve any issues with the suspected linked a/c as you don’t have access to it and would appreciate if the suspension on your own account be removed.

Amazon will likely respond with you need to resolve issues with another linked a/c etc, but worth a shot?

Thank you that sounds very reasonable when you put it like that. How can they refuse? ha ha I will let you know how it goes

As you say your son lives at the same address it is unlikely Amazon will lift the ban.

The offending account must be sorted before you even get a chance to appeal.

Or you can kick him out and then try to appeal.

On saying that I had an American friend succeed in her appeal.

She forced her lazy son to buy a new phone, have his own data plan. stopped him from using the WiFi by creating a dummy Hotmail account which he must use to surf with. Basically any tech in the house had him purged from and after 8 month Amazon reinstated her selling acount.

She appealed once a month.

Important correction…Lived at the same address :slight_smile:

Agree, but Amazon’s assumption is the OP has knowledge of and access to the linked a/c which is not possible if it’s owned by another person, who may not even be contactable in some circumstances?

Can you imagine if banks limited accounts to only one household/address…?

I would go with the appeal you have posted to get the ball rolling and best of luck.

If your address has been blacklisted then yes it does happen. You will be invited to withdraw your money from their business. At least they give you your money back, unless otherwise ordered by a court in England and Wales, they not allowed to keep it indefinitely like some companies we all deal with.

There’s two more issue that could have caused this…

If your registered as a business is your trading address registered to your home, business or a registered office? If more than one company is selling on amazon that is registered there and since been banned / linked address that may be another reason.

Also your accountant, do you have one of these tax accounts that Specialize in amazon accounts that needs or logins into your account? Amazon bots would just pick up the IP addresses used especially if they have logged into a another / banned account

If you believe you do not own the separate account(s), please follow the below steps:

1. If you once owned the account/were a rights owner but no longer own it/no longer have account rights, please submit an appeal following this https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/performance/notifications and provide supporting documentation to show that you no longer own it/no longer have any relationship to this account. Supporting documentation may include sales deed, purchase agreement, or business transfer agreement, contract termination, etc.
  2. If you have never owned a separate account and believe this de-activation was in error, please submit an appeal following this https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/performance/notifications and confirm that this account does not belong to you. If we cannot substantiate the claim, your account will not be reinstated and this account will not be allowed to do business on Amazon in the future.

Nice one, that must have been a relieve. How did you do it?

Same problem yestarday please explane how did you do for reactivate your account?
Amazon not answer me!
:frowning:

It looks it was a mass ban last night… I am blocked in UK, DE, FR, ES and still free in IT and NL (which are 11% of my markets)

Submitted a first appeal saying I have no knowledge about connection to other accounts… lets’ see.

Is always this mess, we can’t rely, there’s no legal safety, our account is fully verified…

I sent a self-certification where I declare that I don’t have any other Amazon account, answer:
the data sent do not allow us to reactivate the account and no information to help me understand what to do.
Please who managed to reopen the account explain how he did it and what he sent to Amazon.

HELP US

Same here… I don’t have (and never had) another account.
Me too, please help.