user profile
Sign in
user profile

Success Story: Tagging issue now resolved! ✅

by Simon_Amazon

Hello Sellers!

Great news! 🎉 As you might know, there was a technical glitch preventing some moderators from being tagged on the forums. We are happy to announce that this issue has now been resolved, making it easier for you to reach us.

Here is the complete list of the UK forums moderators:

@Ezra_Amazon@Julia_Amazon@Sakura_Amazon_@Sarah_Amzn@Simon_Amazon@Spencer_Amazon@Winston_Amazon

To tag a moderator, simply put @ in front of the name and select from the drop-down menu.

Additionally, moderators are actively monitoring the forum threads, so it's not necessary to tag us for every message to be seen.

Best regards,

Simon

Tags: Quick tips, Success stories
9 replies
9 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Sakura_Amazon_
In reply to: Simon_Amazon’s post

I will tag myself to make sure that it's real.

@Sakura_Amazon_

🦄

user profile
Seller_7pTs15IYXmTOB

I have tagged many of you on 8 IMPORTANT PRESSING TOPICS that have been LONGSTANDING problems for many. Received 0 responses. Just saying ...

These kind of discussions, don't just help the sellers who start discussions but also inform viewers, lurkers and other participating sellers.

Hope the team makes some effort in making sure that seller grievances and queries are not left abandoned without responses.

user profile
Seller_QgnlRdJJaJLON

Brilliant, thank you.

Now can you make Seller Support actually work, and Amazon tell you why they have made the decisions that they have ??????????? (you have to have a dream).

I thought not ................

user profile
Seller_Y95WdurSl7ivV

Could you make sure to take a look at our most recent case ID 9861463612? Something we've been requesting for weeks and have been shut down with a non-answer at every stage.

Lost for a place to turn now.

@Ezra_Amazon@Julia_Amazon@Sakura_Amazon_@Sarah_Amzn@Simon_Amazon@Spencer_Amazon@Winston_Amazon

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post