user profile
Sign in
user profile

Could you please help me complete the closure of my seller account

by Seller_pQT9tUfzK7jgS

A few days ago, I attempted to close my seller account, and I successfully deactivated my store in the UAE. However, I noticed that there were multiple countries listed under my account, and I mistakenly clicked on some of them, thinking it would help me deactivate those stores one by one. Unfortunately, it seems that I inadvertently created new stores in several European marketplaces, including the UK, which now prevents me from deactivating my account.

When I attempted to close these newly registered stores, I was unable to find an option to deactivate them. Furthermore, the following day, I received a notification requesting that I complete KYC verification in order to proceed with account closure. I tried to submit my identification documents, but my attempts have not been successful, and I’m unsure how to proceed.

I urgently need assistance in deactivating my account. Could you please help me complete the closure of my seller account, including the newly registered stores that I did not intend to create?

Thank you for your time and support. I look forward to your guidance on resolving this issue.

Tags: Account users, Deactivated
1 reply
1 reply
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_hOZNPw7G8FIjl
In reply to: Seller_pQT9tUfzK7jgS’s post

"Could you please help me complete the closure of my seller account, including the newly registered stores that I did not intend to create?"

This is not a direct line to Amazon Seller Support, this is just the forum for sellers so you need to contact Amazon via the help link at the top.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post