user profile
Sign in
user profile

Account Deactivated for Months-response from Amazon really poor

by Seller_4UpyrhEbGjw9u

In Nov 2023,we were asked to verify ID for an individual who is no longer linked our charity. We contacted them and provided all requested documentation to prove this, we were told by Amazon agent that we don't need to worry and a note made on system. Alongside this we were asked to provide POA / ID for other members of the charity. After months of back and forth all evidence has been submitted and we are still waiting for the account to be reactivated. During this time we were suspended in Jan 2024 and and then deactivated in April. Up until today SDU are still requesting ID/POA for the individual wrongly still linked to our account, even though on 30th Nov 2023 Amazon told us this was no longer an issue and in their word " do not worry" We have being unable to operate for almost 5 months.

Despite numerous calls to account health team all I am being told is they are sorry and could we wait a little longer. Agents on the phone say they have no way of speaking to the validation team and no one is getting back to them. They all say they can see that this problem should be resolved by now, but there is nothing they can do.

This is a really unacceptable level of service and has cost the charity as considerable amount of money, but more importantly it has had an impact on the members of the charity and staff, who run the e-commerce business. I was told last week by one operative that there is no way I can raise a complaint as my account has been deactivated.

Does anyone know how to escalate a complaint as we are at risk of having to close if this cannot be resolved.

Tags: Account Health, Deactivated
8 replies
8 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Ezra_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_4UpyrhEbGjw9u’s post

Hi @Seller_4UpyrhEbGjw9u,

Thanks for getting in touch. Could you kindly share the latest communication you received from Amazon about your account deactivation?

Cheers, Ezra

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post