user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_W2QxjWc97pAod

Who pays the Shiping costs in case of return request

Hello,

Amazon just automatically granted a return Request which is fine, as I do not have a return address in the UK. Bute the refunded the total amount including the shipping socts even if teh return reason is "No longer needed"

Du to the Amazon return policy for this reason is, that the buyer is responsible for the shipping costs.

Would this not mean, that Amazon should deduct the shipping cost of the refunded amount?

But Amazon refunded the whole amount back to the buyer. Contacted the support and received the standard answer that I should open an SAFE-T claim. But I can not do this as this order is not eligible for SAFE-T claim.

Is there any other possibility to get the money back?

Thank you very much in advance

1 reply
1 reply
user profile
Seller_76AUwmqvSyRIM

It sounds like you are not based in the UK.

In that case, if you don't have a return address in the UK, the buyer will get free returns.

More info here

One of the main reason why I don't ship internationally.

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_W2QxjWc97pAod

Hello,

Amazon just automatically granted a return Request which is fine, as I do not have a return address in the UK. Bute the refunded the total amount including the shipping socts even if teh return reason is "No longer needed"

Du to the Amazon return policy for this reason is, that the buyer is responsible for the shipping costs.

Would this not mean, that Amazon should deduct the shipping cost of the refunded amount?

But Amazon refunded the whole amount back to the buyer. Contacted the support and received the standard answer that I should open an SAFE-T claim. But I can not do this as this order is not eligible for SAFE-T claim.

1 reply
user profile

by Seller_W2QxjWc97pAod

Hello,

Tags:Refunds
1 reply
1 reply
1 reply
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_76AUwmqvSyRIM

In that case, if you don't have a return address in the UK, the buyer will get free returns.

More info here

user profile
Seller_76AUwmqvSyRIM

More info here

user profile
Seller_76AUwmqvSyRIM

More info here