user profile
Sign in
user profile

Low sales for almost two weeks,

by Seller_81XUS3q50Vn1M

Low sales for almost two weeks, any suggestions on what I can do? contacted support and was confirmed all my listings are active and ok. Dont know why sales reduced. I got a mail about listing suppression but no one in the support can explain why? Any suggestion will be appreciated. just two months old selling and am worried.

Tags: FBA, Peak season, Prime, Seller fulfilled
16 replies
16 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_6A9BM76EEV5EG
In reply to: Seller_81XUS3q50Vn1M’s post

Your not the only one, it definately seems a lot quieter the last few months. Guess people are struggling and don't have as much disposable income. Be nice if Amazon dropped their fees down to the same as say eBay so we can lower our prices and help push more sales this way ;)

user profile
Seller_b14inoV4MFVmH

Same here a lot of businesses are reporting the same most likely the election is affecting people's spending patterns

user profile
Seller_XDzJ9YBdCj3SY

Definitely been a huge drop recently. As other mentioned there is likely to a huge amount of different reasons. I'm convinced the new commitments to fairness on the featured offer which was agreed to come into effect from May has caused some of this. Cleary Amazon had to change the algorithm to accommodate this however it now appears more unfair than before!!!!

There are a multitude of examples of AMazon favouring themselves or FBA being favoured over SFP or FBM.

user profile
Seller_QDokbHzWM3jpO

Low sales all year for me, down 70% on last year, depressing.

user profile
Seller_mBzMy5fGvPFrw

Same here, depressing stuff

user profile
Seller_bjLTRhM57WpUX

I must confess that I thought it was just me. I am planning on moving over to Ebay as I have had enough of the barriers that Amazon put in my way.

user profile
Seller_d8YGbIjNqwFxn

If your listing is suppressed it won't be coming up in the search results and you will get virtually no sales for it.

To find out why a listing is suppressed go to https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/fixyourproducts

user profile
Seller_3Bellp4jUVZBD

Low sales for the last two years more like...

user profile
Seller_PTena7LrLt9Wh

In my opinion after selling on Amazon for 15 years now, hitting nearly £1m in sales and five staff to sales of 100k and no staff. The UK is heading closer to a Depression, Online sales has had its time, shoppers are hitting the high streets or just doing without.

user profile
Seller_TaeOq1xbNGdHE

June (summer) is always lower sales for us. Also, depends what you're selling. Temu is doing a lot of business in the UK, the prices are much cheaper than Amazon. Amazon can't compete with Temu because selling fees are too high.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post