user profile
Sign in
user profile

How do I opt out of selling in Europe?

by Seller_JbastRuQIwBLy

I sell all my SKUs thorugh FBA, no FBM. I want to sell in the UK only. What are the settings I need to configure to prevent sales in all the EU countries?
Should I remove the connections for each EU marketplace as in the screenshot below?

Tags: Images, SKU
27 replies
27 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc
In reply to: Seller_JbastRuQIwBLy’s post

Remove BILs and then go to settings - fulfilment by amazon and make sure efn and pan eu are disabled and then scroll down to shipping programmes and export settings and make sure amazon uk is set to disabled

user profile
Seller_JbastRuQIwBLy

is this the correct settings for EFN and PAN EU?

user profile
Seller_xLwNMCbCJK72d

I have a similar situation in that an item supplied by Amazon FBA to a customer with UK address. The item was returned by customer but has ended up in France ORY1.
Havent sold to Eu since brexit, all settings correct (export disabled for all countries including Uk, Enable inventory storage is UK only, List your products across Europe Disabled, EFN between the UK and the EU =You are not enrolled in EFN between the UK and the EU, no pan euro)

Its a nightmare getting Amazon support to change ownership to Amazon or destroy - i dont even want item back as they have refunded it.
Its just item stored in France could cause tax issues now out of Eu

user profile
Seller_ZrQt8Lko8zuBj

Why would you like to disable EFN? What are the disadvantages? I have had a few phone calls from the “account manager” who said that we do not have to be vat registered abroad, do not have to stock overseas and it will not incur any additional costs. I told them I needed to think about it, but I am sure they will call me again in 1-2 weeks.

user profile
Seller_oKN02QF9oLNrx

Had a sale to Northern Ireland which comes under EU VAT rules so just be aware that export from amazon.co.uk needs to be disabled as they will send items and you will get charged EU VAT

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post