user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Julia_Amzn

Extending DD7 Policy Exclusion

Dear Sellers,

UPDATE: THE FOLLOWING COMMUNICATION IS ONLY FOR SELLERS WHO RECIEVED THE EMAIL WITH AN EXTENSION PROPOSITION BUT HAVE NOT RECEIVED A RESPONSE TO THEIR REQUEST.

If you need to extend the DD7 policy exclusion until September 2025 for your Amazon seller account, please follow these steps:

1. Send an email request from your Amazon email address to eu-uk-reserve-policy-extension@amazon.co.uk

2. In the email, make sure to include your Merchant token. Your Merchant token is a unique identifier for your seller account, and it's essential to include it in the email for proper identification and processing of your request.

3. Once you've sent the email with your Merchant token, Amazon will review your request and provide further instructions or assistance as needed.

If you have any further questions or need assistance, please feel free to comment this post.

Thank you,

Julia.

54 replies
Tags:News and announcements
54 replies
user profile
Seller_k2X0L9mVRT0pW
In reply to: Julia_Amzn’s post

I have just tried to send to this email address (copy & paste) - it just bounces back as undeliverable ????

user profile
Seller_76AUwmqvSyRIM

The email address does work. Did you copy and paste the address and maybe included the fullstop?

user profile
Seller_k2X0L9mVRT0pW
it just bounces back
View post
user profile
Seller_0msMReDTskp1Y

I've just seen this. Is there really an extension for over a year available? Also, mine started two weeks ago - am I too late to apply?

user profile
Seller_IQo80d99W2DzP

@Julia_Amzn - @Julia_Amzn - you may add a new Case to reply if required.

There seems to be a few issues. SS do not understand them either, so anyone can clarify...

We were told our Account had moved DD+7 to September, but seems to have kicked in on 3 July. SS said to email: disbursement-appeals@amazon.com (I also note the eu-uk-reserve-policy-extension@amazon.co.uk email, so will message there as well).

The other part is that Sellers that get a daily disbursement if required, seem to have been moved to every 2 weeks? - is that correct? - I understood the DD+7 part, but then you still cannot get the money, so it could be more like DD+25 (SS said previously, example, sell on 10 July, delivery 11 July, get paid 16 July, even then plus the banking days, which I accepted as just about ok, BUT, it would seem it is sell on 10 July, delivery 11 July, get paid 29 July as next payment date + 3 to 5 working days = 1 to 5 August).

I am unsure why our Account Reserve is so high, many many thousands, I am guessing that is DD+7 would that be correct, all the items sold go in reserve? - or is that something else I have to resolve?

Even ignoring that, so, it shows Transfer of £x scheduled to initiate on 15/07/2024* *Transfers can take 3-5 working days to complete and the actual transfer amount is subject to change.

It looks like rather than being able to obtain any balance, once per day, as before, Amazon have set a payment date, so ours shows 15 July. (Next after 29 July?). Therefore, making it a very very long time to obtain any money. I can imagine Amazon are gaining so much money in interest, this really is not right. If moving to DD+7, it should be a payment daily after that date as previously.

Also, it takes a few hours to transfer money, not 3 to 5 working days, which could be another week on top of that again. So, it could be around 1 month after an item is sold before you get paid?

What about Amazon Account Business Buyers that get a 30 day account, so is then up to 2 months before we get paid?

user profile
Seller_nPJ18nh2H2Wld

Hi @Julia_Amzn

This may not be relevant to my account but this is the first I have heard of this new DD+7 rule. I have not received any notifications explaining this.

Could you kindly look into this for me?

user profile
Seller_soBD2wwhsVOww

Ive had mine extended to 25th sep 2025

user profile
Seller_wMT9bRVmyUaZG

@Julia_Amzn

Roughly how long should we be expecting to hear back from the email? I've read many sellers sending in multiple emails and not hearing anything back. How long should we wait before we assume it's been missed and resend please?

user profile
Seller_RAXEWLxQ2dbmN

This might seem like a silly question, but are we expected to simply send an email with our merchant token and nothng else in the email ?

Is any other wording needed ?

Should the merchant token be in the subject line or the body of the email or both?

user profile
Seller_lnlcgHEoSZHfg

I've never gotten any email regarding DD7, should I ignore this?

user profile
Seller_s32wPsLAL7ift

Hi @Julia_Amzn It seems my account may have had DD7 added without any notification of date or option to extend, presumably I can send an email for an extension?

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Julia_Amzn

Dear Sellers,

UPDATE: THE FOLLOWING COMMUNICATION IS ONLY FOR SELLERS WHO RECIEVED THE EMAIL WITH AN EXTENSION PROPOSITION BUT HAVE NOT RECEIVED A RESPONSE TO THEIR REQUEST.

If you need to extend the DD7 policy exclusion until September 2025 for your Amazon seller account, please follow these steps:

1. Send an email request from your Amazon email address to eu-uk-reserve-policy-extension@amazon.co.uk

2. In the email, make sure to include your Merchant token. Your Merchant token is a unique identifier for your seller account, and it's essential to include it in the email for proper identification and processing of your request.

3. Once you've sent the email with your Merchant token, Amazon will review your request and provide further instructions or assistance as needed.

If you have any further questions or need assistance, please feel free to comment this post.

Thank you,

Julia.

54 replies
user profile

by Julia_Amzn

Dear Sellers,

Thank you,

Julia.

54 replies
54 replies
54 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_k2X0L9mVRT0pW

I have just tried to send to this email address (copy & paste) - it just bounces back as undeliverable ????

user profile
Seller_76AUwmqvSyRIM

The email address does work. Did you copy and paste the address and maybe included the fullstop?

user profile
Seller_k2X0L9mVRT0pW
it just bounces back
View post
user profile
Seller_0msMReDTskp1Y

I've just seen this. Is there really an extension for over a year available? Also, mine started two weeks ago - am I too late to apply?

user profile
Seller_IQo80d99W2DzP

There seems to be a few issues. SS do not understand them either, so anyone can clarify...

We were told our Account had moved DD+7 to September, but seems to have kicked in on 3 July. SS said to email: disbursement-appeals@amazon.com (I also note the eu-uk-reserve-policy-extension@amazon.co.uk email, so will message there as well).

The other part is that Sellers that get a daily disbursement if required, seem to have been moved to every 2 weeks? - is that correct? - I understood the DD+7 part, but then you still cannot get the money, so it could be more like DD+25 (SS said previously, example, sell on 10 July, delivery 11 July, get paid 16 July, even then plus the banking days, which I accepted as just about ok, BUT, it would seem it is sell on 10 July, delivery 11 July, get paid 29 July as next payment date + 3 to 5 working days = 1 to 5 August).

I am unsure why our Account Reserve is so high, many many thousands, I am guessing that is DD+7 would that be correct, all the items sold go in reserve? - or is that something else I have to resolve?

Even ignoring that, so, it shows Transfer of £x scheduled to initiate on 15/07/2024* *Transfers can take 3-5 working days to complete and the actual transfer amount is subject to change.

It looks like rather than being able to obtain any balance, once per day, as before, Amazon have set a payment date, so ours shows 15 July. (Next after 29 July?). Therefore, making it a very very long time to obtain any money. I can imagine Amazon are gaining so much money in interest, this really is not right. If moving to DD+7, it should be a payment daily after that date as previously.

Also, it takes a few hours to transfer money, not 3 to 5 working days, which could be another week on top of that again. So, it could be around 1 month after an item is sold before you get paid?

What about Amazon Account Business Buyers that get a 30 day account, so is then up to 2 months before we get paid?

user profile
Seller_nPJ18nh2H2Wld

Hi @Julia_Amzn

This may not be relevant to my account but this is the first I have heard of this new DD+7 rule. I have not received any notifications explaining this.

user profile
Seller_soBD2wwhsVOww

user profile
Seller_wMT9bRVmyUaZG

@Julia_Amzn

Roughly how long should we be expecting to hear back from the email? I've read many sellers sending in multiple emails and not hearing anything back. How long should we wait before we assume it's been missed and resend please?

user profile
Seller_RAXEWLxQ2dbmN

This might seem like a silly question, but are we expected to simply send an email with our merchant token and nothng else in the email ?

Should the merchant token be in the subject line or the body of the email or both?

user profile
Seller_lnlcgHEoSZHfg

user profile
Seller_s32wPsLAL7ift

Hi @Julia_Amzn It seems my account may have had DD7 added without any notification of date or option to extend, presumably I can send an email for an extension?

user profile
Seller_k2X0L9mVRT0pW

user profile
Seller_k2X0L9mVRT0pW

user profile
Seller_76AUwmqvSyRIM

user profile
Seller_k2X0L9mVRT0pW
it just bounces back
View post
user profile
Seller_76AUwmqvSyRIM

user profile
Seller_k2X0L9mVRT0pW
it just bounces back
View post
user profile
Seller_0msMReDTskp1Y

user profile
Seller_0msMReDTskp1Y

user profile
Seller_IQo80d99W2DzP

user profile
Seller_IQo80d99W2DzP

user profile
Seller_nPJ18nh2H2Wld

Hi @Julia_Amzn

user profile
Seller_nPJ18nh2H2Wld

Hi @Julia_Amzn

user profile
Seller_soBD2wwhsVOww

user profile
Seller_soBD2wwhsVOww

user profile
Seller_wMT9bRVmyUaZG

@Julia_Amzn

user profile
Seller_wMT9bRVmyUaZG

@Julia_Amzn

user profile
Seller_RAXEWLxQ2dbmN

user profile
Seller_RAXEWLxQ2dbmN

user profile
Seller_lnlcgHEoSZHfg

user profile
Seller_lnlcgHEoSZHfg

user profile
Seller_s32wPsLAL7ift

user profile
Seller_s32wPsLAL7ift