user profile
Sign in
user profile

Help required for reactivation of my account despite taking all possible measures.

by Seller_QA2lQWyXlSxdJ

Dear Amazon Support Team,

I am writing to seek advice and assistance regarding the deactivation of my Amazon account associated with the email Y Here is a brief overview of my situation and the steps I have taken to resolve it.

**Issue Overview:**

My account was deactivated due to a perceived policy violation related to multiple accounts. Initially, I created a Seller Account on Amazon.co.uk with the email X email and later updated it to Y email for professional purposes. This inadvertently resulted in separate accounts for Amazon UK & Europe and Amazon US & Canada.

**Challenges Faced:**

I encountered issues with my display name on Amazon US & Canada, using "DREAMZ Enterprise" initially and later changing it to "DREAMZ Group" per Amazon’s guidelines. After requesting holiday mode for my Amazon US & Canada marketplace, all my marketplaces were deactivated.

**Verification Process:**

I received emails from Amazon.com requesting identity verification, which I completed by submitting my passport and bank or credit card statement. Although Amazon confirmed my account verification and instructed me to log in and start selling, my account remains deactivated for unknown reasons.

**Corrective Actions Taken:**

1. Unified the display name across all marketplaces to "DREAMZ Enterprise."

2. Ensured all account information is accurate and up-to-date.

**Request for Assistance:**

I am seeking advice on the following:

- Steps to expedite the reactivation process.

- Ensuring compliance with Amazon’s policies to prevent future issues.

For reference, I have attached the necessary documents, including the verification emails from Amazon, my passport, proof of address, and bank and credit card statements.

Thank you for your understanding and assistance. Any guidance on how to proceed would be greatly appreciated.

Warm regards,

Tags: Deactivated
3 replies
3 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_ZVAz3d5lZuGid
In reply to: Seller_QA2lQWyXlSxdJ’s post

This is NOT Amazon support - just a forum of other sellers, so none of us are able to resolve your problems. You need to do it all through Account Health.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post