user profile
Sign in
user profile

Verifying UK established business issues

by Seller_dYo7YQN6UYVM6

Hello,

Hoping someone can help. I am UK based business and trying to prove this to Amazon has been nothing short of a nightmare! As a part of the new verification process they ask for an operating address (this is the same address on my council tax bill and commercial invoice) however my company is registered under a virtual address as like many others I chose not to have my home address on a public domain. Now the major issue I’m having is the registered company address and my operating address is not the same and they can’t seem to do anything about it. I can’t be the only one experiencing this? Please help if you have any info to help resolve this.

Thank you in advance

Tags: Account Health
15 replies
15 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_RlZVPg3d6ZUGP
In reply to: Seller_dYo7YQN6UYVM6’s post

Is your operating address not on your amazon account anywhere?

user profile
Seller_qr9bVNdpZA4MT

hi i had the same problem. i just changed the virtual address on company house and it still not working for me - currently deactivated and sending appeals

i do recommend changing it or figuring out an address for it even though it seems a hassle as i do believe that having it is a big issue for amazon - i cant guarantee this would work as it did not for me

you have probably seen this on the determination for establishment page but 'Documents for locations that are virtual offices or mail forwarding locations do not qualify as proof that you have UK primary place of business address. You will need to provide proof of a physical address.'

user profile
Sarah_Amzn

Hello @Seller_dYo7YQN6UYVM6,

I'm Sarah with Amazon.

After contacting Seller Support, did they provide guidance on which specific document(s) are missing for completing your VAT verification?

Kind regards,

Sarah.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post