Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_Fg2fqaWOnEtha

EVRI strike again

EVRI lost one of my returns, a fairly expensive one for me as well returned, for a stupid reason (because the plug is white and not brown like the lamp!). Is there any updated method to get some money back? EVRI say that I need to contact Amazon but I know what will happen...thanks

4 replies
Tags:Return shipment
4 replies
user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh

nope for lost returns you are still supposed to claim via Evri via their hollybot chat bot.

@Winston_Amazon unless anything has been done about this expletive fest of a policy?

user profile
Seller_sg54Fq7GfBZzn

We put a claim in against Evri in the small claims court, won and then had the High court sheriffs collect.

Sadly their Holly bot kept giving us duff claim links, then when you eventually managed to get a proper claim form they said it was out of time, over and over again.

So we took action against them and won

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_Fg2fqaWOnEtha

EVRI strike again

EVRI lost one of my returns, a fairly expensive one for me as well returned, for a stupid reason (because the plug is white and not brown like the lamp!). Is there any updated method to get some money back? EVRI say that I need to contact Amazon but I know what will happen...thanks

4 replies
user profile

EVRI strike again

by Seller_Fg2fqaWOnEtha

4 replies
4 replies
4 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh

nope for lost returns you are still supposed to claim via Evri via their hollybot chat bot.

@Winston_Amazon unless anything has been done about this expletive fest of a policy?

user profile
Seller_sg54Fq7GfBZzn

We put a claim in against Evri in the small claims court, won and then had the High court sheriffs collect.

Sadly their Holly bot kept giving us duff claim links, then when you eventually managed to get a proper claim form they said it was out of time, over and over again.

user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh

user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh

user profile
Seller_sg54Fq7GfBZzn

user profile
Seller_sg54Fq7GfBZzn