user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sakura_Amazon_

Customise Your Seller Forum Notifications for Relevant Updates ✉

Hello Sellers,

Today, I'd like to highlight the Notifications and Preferences tabs on our Seller Forums platform. These settings allow you to customise your experience and stay informed about the topics and discussions most relevant to you.

Notification Tab Features:

• Choose All Notifications: Receive alerts for all new activity across the forums.
  • Choose Unread Notifications: Focus on conversations you haven't viewed yet.
  • Mark all visible as read: Declutter your notifications with a single click.

Preferences Tab Features:

1. Personalisation: Select relevant categories to receive tailored content.
  2. Notifications: Choose the actions you'd like to be notified about, such as:
  • Replies to your discussions
  • Votes received on your posts
  • Discussions marked as most helpful

We welcome your feedback to help enhance your experience on our Seller Forums.

Are you utilising these sections? Is there any feature or option you feel is missing?

Sakura

5 replies
Tags:Quick tips
5 replies
user profile
Seller_76AUwmqvSyRIM

Thanks but you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

Until you ditch nested replies and fix all the other issues that have been highlighted already a great many times, the forum, will remain what it is. A real pain to use and a waste of a great opportunity.

Just think how more money Amazon will save by having it's unpaid sellers giving even more free support?

user profile
Seller_RAXEWLxQ2dbmN

Just to echo what has already been posted - until Amazon removes the nested replies, reading long[er] threads will remain almost impossible.

As it is, there is a lot of repetion and multiple posting of the same issues. Largely, I suspect because people find it too much of a chore reading existing threads with their nested/ 'hidden by default' replies.

user profile
Seller_K8edOfPu9HEmN

Sakura.

Re: Amazon seller forum

Amazon have the unenviable track record of improving what was perfectly good in the first place and fixing things that were never broken.

The seller forum is just another fine example.

Still Amazon have to find work for all those colleagues in the IT and research and development departments to do.

user profile
Sakura_Amazon_

Hello Sellers,

Thank you for sharing your feedback here. As I checked, the tech team is already aware of the nested replies. I have additionally added your feedback for the Tech Team to review it, and I included your comments about the nested replies and discussion page.

Thank you for bringing up here all those topics.

Regards,

Sakura 

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Sakura_Amazon_

Hello Sellers,

Today, I'd like to highlight the Notifications and Preferences tabs on our Seller Forums platform. These settings allow you to customise your experience and stay informed about the topics and discussions most relevant to you.

• Choose All Notifications: Receive alerts for all new activity across the forums.

Are you utilising these sections? Is there any feature or option you feel is missing?

Sakura

5 replies
user profile

by Sakura_Amazon_

Hello Sellers,

Sakura

5 replies
5 replies
5 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_76AUwmqvSyRIM

Until you ditch nested replies and fix all the other issues that have been highlighted already a great many times, the forum, will remain what it is. A real pain to use and a waste of a great opportunity.

Just think how more money Amazon will save by having it's unpaid sellers giving even more free support?

user profile
Seller_RAXEWLxQ2dbmN

Just to echo what has already been posted - until Amazon removes the nested replies, reading long[er] threads will remain almost impossible.

As it is, there is a lot of repetion and multiple posting of the same issues. Largely, I suspect because people find it too much of a chore reading existing threads with their nested/ 'hidden by default' replies.

user profile
Seller_K8edOfPu9HEmN

Sakura.

Amazon have the unenviable track record of improving what was perfectly good in the first place and fixing things that were never broken.

Still Amazon have to find work for all those colleagues in the IT and research and development departments to do.

user profile
Sakura_Amazon_

Hello Sellers,

Thank you for sharing your feedback here. As I checked, the tech team is already aware of the nested replies. I have additionally added your feedback for the Tech Team to review it, and I included your comments about the nested replies and discussion page.

Regards,

Sakura 

user profile
Seller_76AUwmqvSyRIM

user profile
Seller_76AUwmqvSyRIM

user profile
Seller_RAXEWLxQ2dbmN

user profile
Seller_RAXEWLxQ2dbmN

user profile
Seller_K8edOfPu9HEmN

Sakura.

user profile
Seller_K8edOfPu9HEmN

Sakura.

user profile
Sakura_Amazon_

Hello Sellers,

Regards,

Sakura 

user profile
Sakura_Amazon_

Hello Sellers,

Regards,

Sakura