user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_EZyLLMHbUa6lQ

Account deactivated for the product i never listed or purchase--İMPORTANT

Dear Amazon Community,

It is incredibly difficult for me to write this message... I’m trying to find the words to express the deep disappointment and helplessness I feel. For years, I have poured my heart and soul into being a part of Amazon. When Amazon encouraged us to prepare stock for Black Friday, I believed it would be a turning point for my business. I put everything I had into preparing for this huge opportunity, but now, looking back, all that excitement and effort has been destroyed by an unfair accusation.

To be accused of selling a product I never even listed… This is one of the greatest injustices I’ve ever faced. Sleepless nights, endless hours of hard work to grow our business and show our commitment to Amazon—all of it has been wiped away in an instant. As a trusted seller on Amazon, I’ve always strived to provide the best for our customers, but now, just before Black Friday, at the most important time of the year, I’m left with a warehouse full of stock, helplessly watching it go to waste. All that effort, all that dedication… It’s all gone.

I truly don’t understand how this could happen. How could I be accused of selling a product I never even touched? In the process Amazon encouraged us to trust, we prepared our stock and now everything is slipping through our fingers. The countless hours I’ve spent building this business to support my family, to grow our work, and most importantly, to stay loyal to Amazon’s values—it's heartbreaking to see it all unravel like this.

I am begging Amazon to help me, to fix this terrible misunderstanding. Because this isn’t just a business—it’s the foundation of our lives, of everything we’ve worked so hard to build. This injustice is affecting us deeply, and we don’t know where else to turn. To be facing such unfair treatment from the platform I’ve always trusted... I’m at a loss for words.

My heart is breaking. Please, fix this injustice. I can’t describe the growing despair and helplessness I feel every day… I truly need your support and advice. I don’t think I can bear much more.

Sincerely,

5 replies
Tags:Deactivated
5 replies
user profile
Seller_JaXekAL0goyc5

It is from a product you are not familiar with. It is a system error. I hope it will be fixed.

user profile
Seller_EZyLLMHbUa6lQ

ear [Manager's Name(s)],

I kindly ask for your immediate attention regarding a deeply concerning issue with my account. I have shared a detailed message below explaining the unjust suspension of my account due to a product I never sold. This situation has severely impacted my business, especially during such a critical sales period like Black Friday.

Your prompt review and support in resolving this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time and understanding.

Best regards,

@Julia_Amazon

@Sarah_Amzn

@Ezra_Amazon

@Winston_Amazon

user profile
Seller_QuM1AZgzfU9x4

It would be helpful to see the initial message from Amazon to see if it's a random authenticity check, complaint from a brand owner / other seller etc.

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_EZyLLMHbUa6lQ

Dear Amazon Community,

It is incredibly difficult for me to write this message... I’m trying to find the words to express the deep disappointment and helplessness I feel. For years, I have poured my heart and soul into being a part of Amazon. When Amazon encouraged us to prepare stock for Black Friday, I believed it would be a turning point for my business. I put everything I had into preparing for this huge opportunity, but now, looking back, all that excitement and effort has been destroyed by an unfair accusation.

To be accused of selling a product I never even listed… This is one of the greatest injustices I’ve ever faced. Sleepless nights, endless hours of hard work to grow our business and show our commitment to Amazon—all of it has been wiped away in an instant. As a trusted seller on Amazon, I’ve always strived to provide the best for our customers, but now, just before Black Friday, at the most important time of the year, I’m left with a warehouse full of stock, helplessly watching it go to waste. All that effort, all that dedication… It’s all gone.

I truly don’t understand how this could happen. How could I be accused of selling a product I never even touched? In the process Amazon encouraged us to trust, we prepared our stock and now everything is slipping through our fingers. The countless hours I’ve spent building this business to support my family, to grow our work, and most importantly, to stay loyal to Amazon’s values—it's heartbreaking to see it all unravel like this.

I am begging Amazon to help me, to fix this terrible misunderstanding. Because this isn’t just a business—it’s the foundation of our lives, of everything we’ve worked so hard to build. This injustice is affecting us deeply, and we don’t know where else to turn. To be facing such unfair treatment from the platform I’ve always trusted... I’m at a loss for words.

My heart is breaking. Please, fix this injustice. I can’t describe the growing despair and helplessness I feel every day… I truly need your support and advice. I don’t think I can bear much more.

Sincerely,

5 replies
user profile

by Seller_EZyLLMHbUa6lQ

Dear Amazon Community,

Sincerely,

5 replies
5 replies
5 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_JaXekAL0goyc5

It is from a product you are not familiar with. It is a system error. I hope it will be fixed.

user profile
Seller_EZyLLMHbUa6lQ

ear [Manager's Name(s)],

I kindly ask for your immediate attention regarding a deeply concerning issue with my account. I have shared a detailed message below explaining the unjust suspension of my account due to a product I never sold. This situation has severely impacted my business, especially during such a critical sales period like Black Friday.

Your prompt review and support in resolving this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

@Julia_Amazon

@Sarah_Amzn

@Ezra_Amazon

@Winston_Amazon

user profile
Seller_QuM1AZgzfU9x4

It would be helpful to see the initial message from Amazon to see if it's a random authenticity check, complaint from a brand owner / other seller etc.

user profile
Seller_JaXekAL0goyc5

user profile
Seller_JaXekAL0goyc5

user profile
Seller_EZyLLMHbUa6lQ

ear [Manager's Name(s)],

Best regards,

@Julia_Amazon

@Sarah_Amzn

@Ezra_Amazon

@Winston_Amazon

user profile
Seller_EZyLLMHbUa6lQ

ear [Manager's Name(s)],

Best regards,

@Julia_Amazon

@Sarah_Amzn

@Ezra_Amazon

@Winston_Amazon

user profile
Seller_QuM1AZgzfU9x4

user profile
Seller_QuM1AZgzfU9x4