user profile
Sign in
user profile

Valid Trackin

by Seller_WDBlM63N2MqW9

Have just checked my valid tracking performance and a big drop this morning, mainly on the next/2nd days. All have valid tracking, all delviered on time. Although this has happened in the past am amazon sorted it, anybody else seen this today?

Tags: Shipping
18 replies
18 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_IfSV5eBt32Mxj
In reply to: Seller_WDBlM63N2MqW9’s post

Yep your not alone. Main Thread name below:

VTR ISSUES 28th of may!!

user profile
Seller_WDBlM63N2MqW9

https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/seller-forums/discussions/t/f4bbeb3f-f38f-49e6-9cb1-674733993ebd?postId=3d68ef83-9d9a-4d81-be28-83bd91f55257

user profile
Seller_GPLxAbyNPI33I

Yes maintained 100% VTR for many months, now 85.71%

Target: over 95%

Number of non-exempted shipments: 7

Shipments with valid tracking: 6

We have bought postage from Amazon buy shipping for all our Amazon orders.

user profile
Seller_NkhMsqPM4IOLH

Not sure if this is relevant but we've had two shipments this morning classed as having defects, however these were both going to Republic Of Ireland and should have been exempt (number 4 on the actual VTR page!). If I've got the wrong end of the stick than anyone is free to put me straight, but I'm sure we've done everything correctly, shipped on time, etc.

Both were marked manually as shipped because Amazon don't give us the option for standard Royal Mail international postage (it offers DHL only) hence we use Click & Drop to generate the postage and customs labels. Never had a problem with this before so have contacted the MD after getting nowhere several times with so-called seller support, one of which rudely ended the chat when I asked if he knew Amazon's own policies and referred him to the help page.

I can only guess that the lack of 'valid tracking' flagged them on this occasion; every other standard order from our AmazonUK channel going to somewhere else in the UK is purchased via Buy Shipping - sometimes we use C&D for Tracked but add the correct details to the order and ship manually that way.

Curiously orders in the last few months to the Channel Islands were not flagged despite Amazon wrongly classing them as UK destinations! (side note: we have to use Click & Drop for those because Buy Shipping doesn't generate the required customs labels).

user profile
Seller_cjMmmodK3cAUd

All the sellers should file the class action suit against amazon for £100 Billions then and then Amazon will understand this.

user profile
Seller_0ccmAHENXozim

They seem to have started to include non tracked overseas deliveries in the vtr

user profile
Seller_zQYEhPptUDHAN

Hi,spoke to Amazon and got this reply it affects OVERSEAS postage

I did not choose a tracked service ...........

I understand you are reaching out to us about the international orders still impacting the Valid Tracking Rate.

After checking the details, I was able to gather that, as a UK seller, you received orders in your Amazon.co.uk account, but they were outside of the UK. I see that you shipped the orders and chose the carrier as Royal Mail, which is integrated with Amazon but has not provided a tracking number.

But as per our policy, if you’re a UK-based seller delivering to customers in the EU, you’re exempt from providing tracking information unless you use a tracked delivery method. When you select your carrier and delivery method, you’ll be prompted to provide the tracking ID if the delivery method is tracked.

Since you choose a trackable delivery method, the carrier is Royal Mail, and you are prompted to provide trackable numbers. As of now, you do not have to take any action on the account.

user profile
Seller_wLlPjdukg7pFE
This post has been deleted
user profile
Spencer_Amazon

Hello @Seller_WDBlM63N2MqW9, @Seller_WReWe3jj3Bd1a, @Seller_5znjUkXjvEGiQ, @Seller_reoHzCcrHZ6jW, @Seller_1gv7jzv8iqGTj, @Seller_p1YzHrBFmZthR, @Seller_GPLxAbyNPI33I, @Seller_NkhMsqPM4IOLH,

I am Spencer with Amazon.

Amazon is aware of the situation and we have a thread where we gather all the posts.

VTR ISSUES 28th of may!!

I am closing this thread as a duplicate.

Regards, Spencer

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post