user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_j9t7gOFP9AmL3

Remove EU markets and sell on UK market only

Hello,

Im trying to setup my store for Uk markets only and keep getting an error message to verify my card in the other EU markets. Obviously im a noob and apologies fifths has been dealt with before, I cant seem to find any help on the forums relating to this only.

I keep getting an invalid charge method and being prompted to verify a card for various other EU markets, but the card was accepted and payment taken for the UK. Anyone experience similar issues and can help?

2 replies
Tags:Billing, Credit card, Policy, Seller Central, Verification
2 replies
user profile
Seller_ZVAz3d5lZuGid

If you only wish to sell in UK you need to make sure all the other countries are placed as inactive- Holiday settings and then not assign your card to those countries.

user profile
Sarah_Amzn

Hello @Seller_j9t7gOFP9AmL3,

I'm Sarah with Amazon.

Which is the current status of your account? Is the verification completed?

Kind regards,

Sarah.

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_j9t7gOFP9AmL3

Hello,

Im trying to setup my store for Uk markets only and keep getting an error message to verify my card in the other EU markets. Obviously im a noob and apologies fifths has been dealt with before, I cant seem to find any help on the forums relating to this only.

I keep getting an invalid charge method and being prompted to verify a card for various other EU markets, but the card was accepted and payment taken for the UK. Anyone experience similar issues and can help?

2 replies
user profile

by Seller_j9t7gOFP9AmL3

Hello,

2 replies
2 replies
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_ZVAz3d5lZuGid

If you only wish to sell in UK you need to make sure all the other countries are placed as inactive- Holiday settings and then not assign your card to those countries.

user profile
Sarah_Amzn

I'm Sarah with Amazon.

Kind regards,

Sarah.

user profile
Seller_ZVAz3d5lZuGid

user profile
Seller_ZVAz3d5lZuGid

user profile
Sarah_Amzn

I'm Sarah with Amazon.

Kind regards,

Sarah.

user profile
Sarah_Amzn

I'm Sarah with Amazon.

Kind regards,

Sarah.