Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_9nl1ehE9JplYl

disbursement blocked

I received a request from Amazon for documents to verify my UK residency and to confirm that the company is authorized to pay VAT in the UK. All the required documents have been submitted, but Amazon has blocked the disbursement.

It has been over a week now and I still cannot access the funds. The application status is: We received your submission. Our evaluation is in progress.

Has anyone else experienced similar issues? Who should I contact and where should I write to expedite the payment process? I am unable to place new orders, pay invoices and cover expenses. They are killing my business. Any advice or shared experiences would be greatly appreciated.

2 replies
Tags:Payments, Tax documents, Taxes
2 replies
user profile
Spencer_Amazon

Hello @Seller_9nl1ehE9JplYl,

I am Spencer with Amazon.

I checked with our partner team and your disbursements were released. and acknowledged by your bank yesterday.

Can you please confirm?

Regards, Spencer

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_9nl1ehE9JplYl

disbursement blocked

I received a request from Amazon for documents to verify my UK residency and to confirm that the company is authorized to pay VAT in the UK. All the required documents have been submitted, but Amazon has blocked the disbursement.

It has been over a week now and I still cannot access the funds. The application status is: We received your submission. Our evaluation is in progress.

Has anyone else experienced similar issues? Who should I contact and where should I write to expedite the payment process? I am unable to place new orders, pay invoices and cover expenses. They are killing my business. Any advice or shared experiences would be greatly appreciated.

2 replies
user profile

disbursement blocked

by Seller_9nl1ehE9JplYl

2 replies
2 replies
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Spencer_Amazon

I checked with our partner team and your disbursements were released. and acknowledged by your bank yesterday.

Can you please confirm?

Regards, Spencer

user profile
Spencer_Amazon

Can you please confirm?

Regards, Spencer

user profile
Spencer_Amazon

Can you please confirm?

Regards, Spencer