Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_S86PC0SRVXyyC

FBA customer return with no way to chat to customer to resolve

Sometimes it would be good to be able to chat if the return reason tells us the customer has not understood the product?

I get it that customers should not be hassled, but when there can be benefit to the customer from discussing their needs, there should be an avenue to do this easily, like the email provided for seller-fulfilled.

Any thoughts?

11 replies
Tags:Buyer messages, Buyer product questions, Customer, Product reviews
11 replies
user profile
Sakura_Amazon_

Hello @Seller_S86PC0SRVXyyC,

For FBA orders, Amazon is handling the buyer-seller communication for you. However, did you check the FBA returns report to review the details of the return?

When you access the report, you will see the Customer Return Reason. By clicking on it, you will be able to see the specific comment made by the buyer. I understand it is not the same as chatting with the buyer, but it can bring you some insights regarding the return reason.

Here is how to access the report :

Report> Amazon Fulfillment Reports>FBA customer returns

Regards,

Sakura

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_S86PC0SRVXyyC

Sometimes it would be good to be able to chat if the return reason tells us the customer has not understood the product?

I get it that customers should not be hassled, but when there can be benefit to the customer from discussing their needs, there should be an avenue to do this easily, like the email provided for seller-fulfilled.

Any thoughts?

11 replies
user profile

by Seller_S86PC0SRVXyyC

Any thoughts?

11 replies
11 replies
11 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Sakura_Amazon_

For FBA orders, Amazon is handling the buyer-seller communication for you. However, did you check the FBA returns report to review the details of the return?

When you access the report, you will see the Customer Return Reason. By clicking on it, you will be able to see the specific comment made by the buyer. I understand it is not the same as chatting with the buyer, but it can bring you some insights regarding the return reason.

Regards,

Sakura

user profile
Sakura_Amazon_

Regards,

Sakura

user profile
Sakura_Amazon_

Regards,

Sakura