user profile
Sign in
user profile

Business Customer - Refunds, Partial Refunds, and Cancellations

by Seller_sSxf9ltVoIMz9

Hi Guys - Sorry this is a bit of a repeat thread but the last wasn't very clear.

The issue - Amazon Business customers, there is no way to either cancel, refund, or partially refund them. The button / option simply doesn't exist.

So for example I have an Amazon Business customer today who has received a damaged parcel. For any other customer I would just refund in full and move on, but as I have no option available I'm stuck. I have had cases raised with Amazon SS for months but with no response.

Has anyone got a DEFINITIVE step by step METHOD of how to deal with these orders? Preferably without annoying the customer even more.

Any help much appreciated

Tags: Seller Support
4 replies
4 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_76AUwmqvSyRIM
In reply to: Seller_sSxf9ltVoIMz9’s post

I've checked recent orders by business customers, both FBA and FBM and all have the usual refund facility.

It's been a while since I received an order from a business customer who has chosen to pay by delayed payment (pay by invoice?) so I can't check those. Maybe those are the ones causing your problem?

EDIT - I found an order with delayed payment and that also had all the necessary refund options

user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh
In reply to: Seller_sSxf9ltVoIMz9’s post

You will find this, but only where the customer is Invoice by Amazon and where it states the Buyer is Amazon EU Business SARL.

You can't do anything with these orders. Essentially - you have to defer them to Amazon Customer Services for any after sale support.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post