Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
News_Amazon

Reduced referral fee for low-price Clothing and Accessories

Starting May 15, 2024, we’ll reduce the referral fee for low-priced Clothing and Accessories.

We will reduce the fee from 15% to 8% for Clothing and Accessories that are priced below £15 in the UK, below €15 in Germany, France, Italy, Spain, the Netherlands and Belgium, and below SEK 175 in Sweden.

In Poland, we will reduce the referral fee from 10% to 8% for Clothing and Accessories that are priced below PLN 65. This change will enable you to offer customers more of a selection, including low-price products.

The referral fees for other category types will remain unchanged.

To review the referral fee categories, go to Understanding fee categories.

43 replies
Tags:News and announcements
43 replies
user profile
Julia_Amzn

Hello Sellers,

Thank you for your call outs!

Could you please share examples of ASINs that should be updated with the new fee amount?

I can also reach out to you individually in a private message if it´s more convenient.

Thank you,

Julia.

user profile
Seller_GmTPbk3yDYEry

The refferal fee is still unchanged also in my case. I have 3 ASINs in this category.I am been charged the normal 15.3% instead of 8.16%. Please message me too. Many Thanks @Julia_Amzn

user profile
Seller_d8YGbIjNqwFxn

Yes mine are still showing at 15.3% as well

My example ASIN B09XXRLQTL from yesterday still has the old commission rate showing.

When I despatch later I will look to see if the actual commission taken is correct

This is very disappointing it is not the first time that fees have not updated correctly on a change....

user profile
Seller_ZQyopdiwkUHOZ

I can view the referral fees again, and they're still at 15.3%. Here is a sample ASIN:

B0CYZT5DJY

As before, it's all of our items, which 95%+ are t-shirts under £15.

View post
user profile
Julia_Amzn

Hello Sellers,

Thank you for sharing updates! I am adding you to the list of impacted sellers, no need to share ASIN numbers.

All sellers, please comment this thread if the lower referral fee (8%) for Clothing and Accessories category does not reflect on your listings.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Julia.

user profile
Julia_Amzn

Quick update: I confirm that partner teams are working to fix the issue. I will inform you once it has been resolved.

Thanks,

Julia.

user profile
Julia_Amzn

Update:

Dear Selling Partners,

We noticed that your Clothing and Accessories products priced below £15 in the UK, below €15 in Germany, France, Italy, Spain, the Netherlands and Belgium, below PLN 65 in Poland, and below SEK 175 in Sweden have been incorrectly charged a referral fee of 15% instead of the revised rate of 8% between May 15 to May 17. Overcharged fee reimbursement for the impacted sales will be processed before May 30th.

We are actively engaged in an internal investigation to address this matter immediately and expect the issue to be fixed before close of business day on May 17th.

Your patience during this process is highly valued and we thank you for your understanding.

If you have further questions regarding this matter, we kindly recommend you contact our Seller Support team.

A new case can be created by following this link: https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/contact-us/contact-amazon-form.html

Kind regards,

Julia.

user profile
Julia_Amzn

Hello Sellers,

Please refer to Update on reduced referral fee for low-price Clothing and Accessories

Thank you,

Julia.

user profile
Seller_iSaQ1YZLh9y3p

Does that include fabric hairband accessories?

user profile
Seller_GmTPbk3yDYEry

Hi Julia, I still hven't received any reimbursement regarding this. Is it going to be done without our input?

user profile
Julia_Amzn
Overcharged fee reimbursement for the impacted sales will be processed before May 30th.
View post
There are no more posts to display
user profile
News_Amazon

Starting May 15, 2024, we’ll reduce the referral fee for low-priced Clothing and Accessories.

We will reduce the fee from 15% to 8% for Clothing and Accessories that are priced below £15 in the UK, below €15 in Germany, France, Italy, Spain, the Netherlands and Belgium, and below SEK 175 in Sweden.

In Poland, we will reduce the referral fee from 10% to 8% for Clothing and Accessories that are priced below PLN 65. This change will enable you to offer customers more of a selection, including low-price products.

43 replies
user profile

by News_Amazon

43 replies
43 replies
43 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Julia_Amzn

Hello Sellers,

Could you please share examples of ASINs that should be updated with the new fee amount?

I can also reach out to you individually in a private message if it´s more convenient.

Thank you,

Julia.

user profile
Seller_GmTPbk3yDYEry

The refferal fee is still unchanged also in my case. I have 3 ASINs in this category.I am been charged the normal 15.3% instead of 8.16%. Please message me too. Many Thanks @Julia_Amzn

user profile
Seller_d8YGbIjNqwFxn

My example ASIN B09XXRLQTL from yesterday still has the old commission rate showing.

When I despatch later I will look to see if the actual commission taken is correct

This is very disappointing it is not the first time that fees have not updated correctly on a change....

user profile
Seller_ZQyopdiwkUHOZ

I can view the referral fees again, and they're still at 15.3%. Here is a sample ASIN:

B0CYZT5DJY

View post
user profile
Julia_Amzn

Hello Sellers,

Thank you for sharing updates! I am adding you to the list of impacted sellers, no need to share ASIN numbers.

All sellers, please comment this thread if the lower referral fee (8%) for Clothing and Accessories category does not reflect on your listings.

Julia.

user profile
Julia_Amzn

Quick update: I confirm that partner teams are working to fix the issue. I will inform you once it has been resolved.

Thanks,

Julia.

user profile
Julia_Amzn

Update:

Dear Selling Partners,

We noticed that your Clothing and Accessories products priced below £15 in the UK, below €15 in Germany, France, Italy, Spain, the Netherlands and Belgium, below PLN 65 in Poland, and below SEK 175 in Sweden have been incorrectly charged a referral fee of 15% instead of the revised rate of 8% between May 15 to May 17. Overcharged fee reimbursement for the impacted sales will be processed before May 30th.

We are actively engaged in an internal investigation to address this matter immediately and expect the issue to be fixed before close of business day on May 17th.

Your patience during this process is highly valued and we thank you for your understanding.

If you have further questions regarding this matter, we kindly recommend you contact our Seller Support team.

A new case can be created by following this link: https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/contact-us/contact-amazon-form.html

Kind regards,

Julia.

user profile
Julia_Amzn

Hello Sellers,

Please refer to Update on reduced referral fee for low-price Clothing and Accessories

Thank you,

Julia.

user profile
Seller_iSaQ1YZLh9y3p

user profile
Seller_GmTPbk3yDYEry

Hi Julia, I still hven't received any reimbursement regarding this. Is it going to be done without our input?

user profile
Julia_Amzn
Overcharged fee reimbursement for the impacted sales will be processed before May 30th.
View post
user profile
Julia_Amzn

Hello Sellers,

Thank you,

Julia.

user profile
Julia_Amzn

Hello Sellers,

Thank you,

Julia.

user profile
Seller_GmTPbk3yDYEry

user profile
Seller_GmTPbk3yDYEry

user profile
Seller_d8YGbIjNqwFxn

user profile
Seller_ZQyopdiwkUHOZ

B0CYZT5DJY

View post
user profile
Seller_d8YGbIjNqwFxn

user profile
Seller_ZQyopdiwkUHOZ

B0CYZT5DJY

View post
user profile
Julia_Amzn

Hello Sellers,

Julia.

user profile
Julia_Amzn

Hello Sellers,

Julia.

user profile
Julia_Amzn

Thanks,

Julia.

user profile
Julia_Amzn

Thanks,

Julia.

user profile
Julia_Amzn

Update:

Dear Selling Partners,

Kind regards,

Julia.

user profile
Julia_Amzn

Update:

Dear Selling Partners,

Kind regards,

Julia.

user profile
Julia_Amzn

Hello Sellers,

Thank you,

Julia.

user profile
Julia_Amzn

Hello Sellers,

Thank you,

Julia.

user profile
Seller_iSaQ1YZLh9y3p

user profile
Seller_iSaQ1YZLh9y3p

user profile
Seller_GmTPbk3yDYEry

user profile
Julia_Amzn
View post
user profile
Seller_GmTPbk3yDYEry

user profile
Julia_Amzn
View post