Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_GBnIxMJ4ca9ZY

Amazon buy shiping - printing label

Good morning, someone has an idea what could be the cause of such a big label when print from Amazon buy shiping? and no way to fits on the standart envelope.

5 replies
Tags:Shipping labels
0 replies
user profile
Seller_BS5lg2keRs2QO

What’s the scale - is that a full A4 page? If so, do you have “fit to page” ticked on your printer settings?

user profile
Seller_LPQTXAx3oIrLt

Might be the settings within Buy Shipping…

user profile
Seller_GBnIxMJ4ca9ZY

it does print like this unexpectedly sometimes. otherwise, it prints 1/4 page normally.

user profile
Seller_GBnIxMJ4ca9ZY

before going to the printer you can’t see the size, when it goes to the printer it can’t be resized.

user profile
Seller_DROodOAYHftnc

I notice that it is obviously an order from a Business Customer.
I have these occasionally, and because it includes a packing slip etc, you simply need to change it to print 4 per A4 sheet and it will be the correct size.

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_GBnIxMJ4ca9ZY

Good morning, someone has an idea what could be the cause of such a big label when print from Amazon buy shiping? and no way to fits on the standart envelope.

5 replies
user profile

by Seller_GBnIxMJ4ca9ZY

5 replies
0 replies
0 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_BS5lg2keRs2QO

What’s the scale - is that a full A4 page? If so, do you have “fit to page” ticked on your printer settings?

user profile
Seller_LPQTXAx3oIrLt

user profile
Seller_GBnIxMJ4ca9ZY

it does print like this unexpectedly sometimes. otherwise, it prints 1/4 page normally.

user profile
Seller_GBnIxMJ4ca9ZY

before going to the printer you can’t see the size, when it goes to the printer it can’t be resized.

user profile
Seller_DROodOAYHftnc

I have these occasionally, and because it includes a packing slip etc, you simply need to change it to print 4 per A4 sheet and it will be the correct size.

user profile
Seller_BS5lg2keRs2QO

user profile
Seller_BS5lg2keRs2QO

user profile
Seller_LPQTXAx3oIrLt

user profile
Seller_LPQTXAx3oIrLt

user profile
Seller_GBnIxMJ4ca9ZY

user profile
Seller_GBnIxMJ4ca9ZY

user profile
Seller_GBnIxMJ4ca9ZY

user profile
Seller_GBnIxMJ4ca9ZY

user profile
Seller_DROodOAYHftnc

user profile
Seller_DROodOAYHftnc